What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

Decided to check out the jetta lover's threads. You got a problem with that koolaid boy?
:confused: I was viewing this post right before you bumped it, which meant you were looking at my profile. The thread is almost two years old and has a subject of "."

Like I said, stalk much?

:stalker:
You 2 aren't cowboys by chance, are you?
only if you are french maid.

Decided to check out the jetta lover's threads. You got a problem with that koolaid boy?
:confused: I was viewing this post right before you bumped it, which meant you were looking at my profile. The thread is almost two years old and has a subject of "."

Like I said, stalk much?

:lmao: Don't flatter yourself jackass. As I alluded to earlier, I decided to check out this guy's topics from this post. I saw the thread and it looked interesting to me, so I clicked on it. It looked really interesting after reading through it so I bumped it. Nobody cares about you enough to look at your freaking profile. Nobody sits at their computer in the middle of the day thinking "I wonder what thread hack is viewing." You should be so ####### lucky to have me look at your GD profile.

Good day sir.

Like I said, stalk much?

:lmao: Don't flatter yourself jackass. As I alluded to earlier, I decided to check out this guy's topics from this post. I saw the thread and it looked interesting to me, so I clicked on it. It looked really interesting after reading through it so I bumped it. Nobody cares about you enough to look at your freaking profile. Nobody sits at their computer in the middle of the day thinking "I wonder what thread hack is viewing." You should be so ####### lucky to have me look at your GD profile.

Good day sir.
Dude, I think this thought all the time. I am looking at hack's profile like ALL THE TIME. dork

Like I said, stalk much?

Good day sir.
:lmao: :lmao: Good one!

Like I said, stalk much?

I decided to check out this guy's topics
So you are stalking IsleMessUUp now?

Like I said, stalk much?

I'd stalk him before I'd stalk you.Not that I am.

Like I said, stalk much?

I'd stalk him before I'd stalk you.Not that I am.
Who are you stalking ing them? Huh?

. . * . . ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Biggie Smalloeba Concert

So are we allowed to call urbanhack "hack" now?

|---|---|---|| .  | . | . ||---|---|---|| .  | . | .  ||---|---|---|| .  | .  | . ||---|---|---|AmoebaWood Squares

Damn, that just didn't work at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stalk UH's wifey before I'd stalk Peyton's or Marino's.

*no offense meant to UH on this one

/[   .      O          ]\Amoeba Howe
That's one big ### amobea
No man, the Amoeba "Gordie" Howe is the dot on the left hand side...that's a Hockey rink...goals on each end and the large circle is the center faceoff circle.Guess it wasn't all that good, since I had to explain it...oh well...

Code:
*____[]____||\ ____||\  \	  \  \  \	  .		 \  \  \
Amoeba Roarke's "Wrestler" coming off the top rope

No man, the Amoeba "Gordie" Howe is the dot on the left hand side...that's a Hockey rink...goals on each end and the large circle is the center faceoff circle.Guess it wasn't all that good, since I had to explain it...oh well...
I think if you went Amoeba Gretzky it would have got a better response.RIP Shiny

I think if you went Amoeba Gretzky it would have got a better response.RIP Shiny
True...I'd considered it...but it doesn't flow as well...Something more lyrical about Amoeba Howe...Amoeba Gretzky stumbles off the tongue (I hear those last words read aloud in my head by a horserace announcer)...AMOEBA GRETZKY STUMBLES OFF THE TONGUE!

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

30.948 amoebas mourning the loss of a friend

|_                         _|| |_                     _| ||   |_          |_ _|  _|   ||___|_____________|___|_____|                  .Amoeba Hoffa
Code:
                          .           /......................\
Amoeba Knieval
            |>        ____|_.___        \________/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amoeba America's Cup
[|||||||||||||] ~~~~~~~.~.~..~~~~~~Escape From Amoebacatraz

.-------. \ \"""/ / \ \ / / \ v / | | ..--" "--.. * .' .-'" "`-. `. .-. / .' `. \ .-. ||\`/ / __ __ \ \'/|| || `|| /_)| |_)\ ||' || \\ || `--' `--' || // \\_\ \ Y / /_// `--`.`. <-^-> .'.'--' > `-.`='.-' < .' `. `-._________.-'
Shiney keeping a watchful eye on an amoeba

.-------. \ \"""/ / \ \ / / \ v / | | ..--" "--.. * .' .-'" "`-. `. .-. / .' `. \ .-. ||\`/ / __ __ \ \'/|| || `|| /_)| |_)\ ||' || \\ || `--' `--' || // \\_\ \ Y / /_// `--`.`. <-^-> .'.'--' > `-.`='.-' < .' `. `-._________.-'Shiney keeping a watchful eye on an amoeba
Wow. I'm still bummed out.BTW, LOL at
AMOEBA GRETZKY STUMBLES OFF THE TONGUE!

Code:
.-------.			\ \"""/ /			 \ \ / /			  \ v /			   | |		   ..--" "--..	  *  .' .-'" "`-. `.   .-.  / .'		 `. \  .-.   ||\`/ /  __	 __  \ \'/||   || `||  /_)|   |_)\  ||' ||   \\  ||  `--'   `--'  ||  //	\\_\ \	  Y	  / /_//	 `--`.`.  <-^->  .'.'--'		  > `-.`='.-' <		.'			 `.		 `-._________.-'
Shiney keeping a watchful eye on an amoeba
nice

/\\/\///\\//\/\

/\/\/\\\///\\/\

/\///.\/\//\\\/

/\\\////\/\///\

\\\\//\/\//\/\

\\/\////\/\/\/\

Amoeba lost in a maze.

. . . .

Mount Rush-Amoeba :shrug:

This was a great all-time thread. And I remember the one on the old site too. I laughed so hard at my desk I had to get up and walk away to collect myself. I wish we could retrieve that some how...

Users who are viewing this thread