What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A New And Better Way To Get To Our Printable Cheatsheets (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Y'all had great feedback on this and we listened. We have launched a new way for customers to get Cheatsheets. You can check it out at (you guessed it)  https://www.footballguys.com/cheatsheets .

Every year we promote the Draft Dominator super hard and I love it. But our metrics have always shown about 30-40% of people just want a printable cheatsheet - that's it. And we're in the business of doing our best to try and provide what people want. 

In the past, we've had various ways to get those cheatsheets, but they've all involved using an "app" in one form or another. And that was never clear.

So we have made this as simple as possible. Check it out https://www.footballguys.com/cheatsheets

Also - quick note. We're still polishing up things on this. I know a few league configurations are throwing error messages. We'll try to get those fixed ASAP. Probably jumped the gun on this sharing wtih you folks too soon but I was excited.  :bag:  

These should all be good to go now. If you have a league setup you think is pretty common, but not supported, let us know! We're looking at adding IDP in.

Not on this one. Those will need to go for the Draft Dominator where we do extensive Salary Cap values that are the best in the business. 

We may try to add some of the more standard Salary Cap options to the cheatsheets in the future. But for now, that's Draft Dominator. And they crush there.

Thanks, cool tool.  One note, QBs do not integrate onto the top fifty overall list when running 12 team 16 round Sflex option. Very helpful and fun to play with thanks again.

Love the layout. Simple to follow and a nice touch adding draft day tips.

Tom Brady listed as a kick returner made me chuckle. 

I see only 10 lineup configurations you can select from in the drop down. For those of you who play in leagues where your starting lineup config isn't listed, you can find an evern more customized cheatsheet in the Draft Dominator app. Actually I didn't really do the app. Instead I used the website version of Draft Dominator, input my unique league settings, then went to Draft Settings -> Print Cheatsheet.

I see only 10 lineup configurations you can select from in the drop down. For those of you who play in leagues where your starting lineup config isn't listed, you can find an evern more customized cheatsheet in the Draft Dominator app. Actually I didn't really do the app. Instead I used the website version of Draft Dominator, input my unique league settings, then went to Draft Settings -> Print Cheatsheet.

Yes, the Draft Dominator is the best and most flexible way. These cheatsheets are just a shortcut way to get to the Draft Dominator. But these have a ton of flexibility. There's 10 different starting lineup options but you can also set the number of teams and then the number of rounds and the scoring style. So even from this one, there's a ton of combinations.

Users who are viewing this thread