What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A Sunday without football is like.... (1 Viewer)

Mungo Burrows

Footballguy
... <blank> without <blank> :thumbdown:

Today is the first Sunday since the end of summer when big-screens across the country fall silent. Fill in the blanks to share your feelings on how much this sucks.

... <blank> without <blank> :thumbdown:Today is the first Sunday since the end of summer when big-screens across the country fall silent. Fill in the blanks to share your feelings on how much this sucks.
I have no words to express how bad I feel. I watched Muriels Wedding today...twice. :thumbup:

...as much fun as trying to explain the purpose/point/goal/fun of Winter X games 12 to my 5 yr old boy...

marriage without sex? (just came from the FFA, sorry if this crosses a line)

Last edited by a moderator:
trout said:
...as much fun as trying to explain the purpose/point/goal/fun of Winter X games 12 to my 5 yr old boy...
The skier/board cross run is INSANE! What, five, skiers went to the hospital today? Awesome carnage.(I *hate* judged sports, so some of the other competitions just sucked)But yeah, I miss my football :unsure:

I've got the shakes and I've been sweating profusely all day going thru football withdrawal. I'm in the camp of moving the Pro Bowl to the week between the conference championships and the SB so I can get my fix.

Waiting a week between games is cruel & unusual punishment. :pics:

At least I got to see the Patriots lose a SB today on NFL network, albeit it was in 1997, but still happy to see it happen!!! GO GIANTS!

The stages of grief of my first non-football sunday:

Wake up - :no:

Mid morning - :hot:

After 1 PM - :stirspot:

After 4 PM - :cry:

After 8 PM - :suds:

a BBQ without the food...

Christmas without the presents....

A hot chick without a ######....

Pefecrt Strangers without Balky Bartokomous....

A cheese steak without the steak....or cheese....

Die Hard without Bruce Willis...

DD breats on lesbian...

I could go on all day.

Users who are viewing this thread