What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A whole lot of tears when teams come to Skydome (1 Viewer)

Back when the ballpark opened there were people that thought someone was signaling from the office tower in center field. It really is the perfect location to pull something off like that.
Office tower in Toronto? You mean the CN tower?
I thought everyone knew I was a Rangers fan. I was talking about the office tower at the rangers ballpark which was for some time accused of similar stuff.

Back when the ballpark opened there were people that thought someone was signaling from the office tower in center field. It really is the perfect location to pull something off like that.
Office tower in Toronto? You mean the CN tower?
I thought everyone knew I was a Rangers fan. I was talking about the office tower at the rangers ballpark which was for some time accused of similar stuff.
Ah. I'm just starting to frequent the baseball forum, never knew.

'Cliff Clavin said:
These comparisons work better when you don't cherry pick, cliffy.
So you've run the numbers for every other MLB team to show how much of an outlier the Jays are/were?
:lmao: you can keep moving the goal posts with these red herrings, but I was asked to demonstrate that their splits were somehow noteworthy. No, I haven't checked all the other teams beyond cursory glances because the other teams don't stand accused. What I have noticed is that parks will favor hitters or pitchers frequently, they don't often trend dramatically upward for home batters at the expense of road batters and home and road pitching.

Users who are viewing this thread