What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adams or downs rest of season (1 Viewer)

adams or downs rest of season

• davante adams

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • josh downs

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elitzer

Footballguy
adams or downs rest of season ?
jimmy g just cant throw to him and adams is killing me. at least consistant play from downs. I have adams and was thinking of trading away for downs. what ya guys think.thanks in advance

I don't mind trading Adams for Downs but you need to get more than Downs. Anything more. It's tough to take the names out of it but Adams was wide open for two long TD's last night and was missed. It may continue to happen or it may not. The point is Adams is doing his job and I wouldn't be surprised if O'Connell gets the nod soon and should help Adams moving forward.

thanks for the comment. I know I should get more than downs but no one is giving more than downs points every week on average in my league..and who knows if o connell is any better or worse. and minshew loves downs .

OConnell is the starter going forward. Week 4 he targeted Adams 13 times and Meyers only 4. It’s not a lot to work with but it’s something.

thanks. i didnt even realize that about the targerts. looks like i will keep adams this week and see how he turns out.i can always trade him next week.

Users who are viewing this thread