What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop, Stash Question (1 Viewer)

dialsquare1886

Footballguy
Hey gents,

Have a couple of questions pertaining to pickups/stashes for a couple of my teams. Please link to your question in response and I’ll try to answer them as well!

1) This is for a 12 team  full PPR league:

Which of  these players (can choose 2)  would you stash and which one from my current team would you drop (pick 1 here as the other being dropped will be a backup QB): Chris Godwin, Duke Johnson, Desean Jackson, Mike Williams, Danny Amendola, Ted Ginn JR. 

Current RBs: Melvin Gordon, James White, Isaiah Crowell, Mark Ingram, Austin Ekeler

Current WRs: Keenan Allen, Larry Fitzgerlad, Amari Cooper, Jamison Crowder, Julian Edelman

2) This is for a 10 team 0.5 PPR league.

Which of these RB’s would you stash: Kerryon Johnson, Aaron Jones, Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, Austin Ekeler (pick one)

Current RBs: Alex Collins, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Chris Carson, Sony Michel, Rex Burkhead (pick one to drop)

Thanks a lot!

12 team would be Duke Johnson, I dont see him with any value. Between Hyde, Taylor and Chubb will get most carries.

10 team I would stash Kerryon Johnson, probable drop Carson. That offensive line looks horrendous 

12 team would be Duke Johnson, I dont see him with any value. Between Hyde, Taylor and Chubb will get most carries.

10 team I would stash Kerryon Johnson, probable drop Carson. That offensive line looks horrendous 
Hmm so you’re saying I should pick up Duke or that I shouldn’t because Hyde, Taylor & Chubb will get most of the carries ?

Thanks!

Sorry I looked at it wrong,  I would not pick up Duke at this point, Ted Ginn stash and drop Crowder. Thinking is that Ginn wil have more oppurtunities, second would be Williams.  Goodwin and Jackson will compete for touches. How many weeks will Fitz throw for 4 TDS. LOL you know what im saying

Users who are viewing this thread