What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC North (1 Viewer)

hutchins929

Footballguy
Steelers----Defending Champs

Bengals----If Palmer is healthy they are a playoff team and maybe more

Browns-----Having the best off season, BY FAR!!!

Ravens-----All of the injured players last year... They were on paper the best bad team in the league last year.

I say they are the best division, record wise, in the league this season.

Disagree?

Ravens-----All of the injured players last year... They were on paper the best bad team in the league last year.

Disagree?
Your forgetting about the best division in all of football the NFC EastCowboys

Eagles

Redskins

Giants

(all have legitimate shots at making it to the superbowl with a good free agency and draft)

NFC North and it's not even close.
Anyone in the NFC has a fair chance of making the Super Bowl. the entire conference is weak. You have Seattle and Seattle. Maybe a Carolina. I am not saying the AFC North is the supreme division but there is not even an argument when it comes to any of the divisions in the NFC.

NFC North and it's not even close.
Anyone in the NFC has a fair chance of making the Super Bowl. the entire conference is weak. You have Seattle and Seattle. Maybe a Carolina. I am not saying the AFC North is the supreme division but there is not even an argument when it comes to any of the divisions in the NFC.
:D

Well let's see...Cincy has had one winning season in 15, and the Cleveland Browns are still prominently involved.

I'm going to vote no.

Disagree?
I think Washington has had a pretty good offseason so far and so have the rams.Until a couple of those teams can be above .500 for the year I'm not going to say how great they are. Let's look into this from another view instead of just a homer's view.

Pitt. They are the defending champs and they do have a great defense but they are losing Bettis and ARE on offense. This will hurt them. They were a stupid Db cutting back into the middle away from losing in the second round of the playoffs.

Cinn. Definetly a team on the rise due to Carson Palmer and an energetic defense but what if Palmer is ready to comeback and now they've lost their back up. I don't think Mr. Palmer will be ready in 8 months for opening day. 1 winning season in what like 15 years.

Balt. Old defense and Kyle Boller......nothing more to explain here.

Cleveland I like what the browns have done this year but they are counting on a 2nd year qb most likely. Their #1 wr is coming off of an ACL and thleft and right tacke are still good at best (interior very good though) To say they're a lock to win 8 games next year would be crazy to say but Romeo does have that team going in thright direction.

My conference in the AFC SOUTH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disagree? 
I think Washington has had a pretty good offseason so far and so have the rams.Until a couple of those teams can be above .500 for the year I'm not going to say how great they are. Let's look into this from another view instead of just a homer's view.

Pitt. They are the defending champs and they do have a great defense but they are losing Bettis and ARE on offense. This will hurt them. They were a stupid Db cutting back into the middle away from losing in the second round of the playoffs.

Cinn. Definetly a team on the rise due to Carson Palmer and an energetic defense but what if Palmer is ready to comeback and now they've lost their back up. I don't think Mr. Palmer will be ready in 8 months for opening day. 1 winning season in what like 15 years.

Cleveland I like what the browns have done this year but they are counting on a 2nd year qb most likely. Their #1 wr is coming off of an ACL and thleft and right tacke are still good at best (interior very good though) To say they're a lock to win 8 games next year would be crazy to say but Romeo does have that team going in thright direction.

Im a Lions fan so not a homer of the AFC North

I don't see how a good free agency for the Browns turns the AFC North into a powerhouse. The best divisions are still going to be the AFC West and the NFC East.

Disagree?
I think Washington has had a pretty good offseason so far and so have the rams.

Until a couple of those teams can be above .500 for the year I'm not going to say how great they are. Let's look into this from another view instead of just a homer's view.

Im a Lions fan so not a homer of the AFC North
Nevermind, this explains everything I needed to know. :bag:

Disagree?
Your forgetting about the best division in all of football the NFC EastCowboys

Eagles

Redskins

Giants

(all have legitimate shots at making it to the superbowl with a good free agency and draft)
The AFC West beats out the NFC East. They both finished tied last year in overall divisional record (36-28) and record against each other (8-8)... but the AFC West had a tougher strength of schedule (because they played the AFC instead of the NFC and the AFC is the tougher conference), scored more points (1506 points for the AFC West, 1416 for the NFC East), and allowed fewer points, too (1278 AFC West, 1303 NFC East).Aside from Brees, the division hasn't seen a single impact player leave this offseason. As a result, there's a great chance the AFC West continues the tradition and finishes as one of the toughest divisions in the NFL for the 5th straight season.

Users who are viewing this thread