What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All FBG Mock! (1 Viewer)

Man, I know that email address....who is that?Hm.... Hate to say "replace!" but I'd love to get a couple rounds in the book quickly.HERD

We rolling. Holmes. Damnit there goes my second choice. What are the odds?
Heh, I would say about 1 in 1.So for the curious, I am putting the finishing touch on mock auctions which will be opening in a day or two. I am running a Beta Mock right now and so far so good.. I just want to run one fast Mock (1 minute clock or so) before I release it.Anyway, should be good for those auction nuts out there.

So for the curious, I am putting the finishing touch on mock auctions which will be opening in a day or two. I am running a Beta Mock right now and so far so good.. I just want to run one fast Mock (1 minute clock or so) before I release it.Anyway, should be good for those auction nuts out there.
:excited: :thumbup:

How do I change my team name from "Team Name" to something else?I tried clicking on the League Details Help, but I get an error.

1.4 Green1.5 Portis1.6 Alexander1.7 Lewis1.8 James1.9 ClockI like everything but James at 1.8, although its tough to argue. After 7 you're rollin dice, but Ricky fallin out of the top 8?

Pleas continue to post the first two-three rounds and we'll all tear apart your choices. ;)Nothing too shocking here - the top 5 is exactly how I have it in my personal internal draft board, with JLew currently still above SA - I have FredT on my drfat board above Edge, but Edge is probably the more popular pick there - even with a shortened seaosn, Edge finished top-12 overall and he was 7th for RBs in pts/game. This year, he's playing for a contract, and Edge is best when playing for the green.

Oh - P.S.- even as a sideline observor, I am interested in how this mock goes since s I believe it is the first one being "broadcast" in the Shark Pool and it is full of posters who I respect.

Should I make the pick for 'Go Horns'? I could replace him with doh or babydemon90 if he is still around.
I think making the pick for him is a last resort. I would vote to replace before that option. Just my thoughts...

I say screw 'im. If you cant be bothered to predraft and then you arent paying attention for an hour, too bad. Now I'm going to have to predraft 2 picks when I leave work and that always sucks. There's no excuse not to predraft the first round.

I say screw 'im. If you cant be bothered to predraft and then you arent paying attention for an hour, too bad. Now I'm going to have to predraft 2 picks when I leave work and that always sucks. There's no excuse not to predraft the first round.
Or just be there and make the pick?

As an impartial observor, if you sign up for a mock with a short first round clock, you should be available for at least all of the first round. And with the pre-draft option, there really is no excuse for missing the clock - you miss your clock in round one, you should be replaced and you really can't complain.Just my worthless, uninvited couple of pennies.

While y'all seem to have some down time - what's the draft so far- still stuck at #9:1. LT2. Priest3. Deuce4. Green5. Portis6. Alexander7. Lewis8. Edge9. Clock

Quick analysis while we wait...

1. LT2. Priest
Can't argue with either of these. Its personal preference really, but I think most would take LT2.
3. Deuce4. Green5. Portis
Everything I've seen so far pretty much has these 3 guys in these 3 slots. Once again, people have different preferences but strangely this is about how I would rank them. I am sure I would have Portis 5th after these 2.
6. Alexander7. Lewis
Easy to see why these guys went here. Alexander might squeeze ahead of people weary of Portis into the top-5. I actually will be considering Alexander as high as 4 this season depending on how the draft and camps work out. Lewis is not going to top last year, where he ranked 3 or 4th in most formats, but a guy that gets the ball that much can't be knocked down very far, especially when...
...is next. I think that either Ricky Williams or Fred Taylor could take this spot, but in my opinion, Edgerrin James has a great liklihood of outperforming RW and FT, especially since its a contract year.HERD

Alright. Its my birthday so I'm going to get drunk. I'm predrafted for my next 2 picks, in case its needed.See you guys tomorrow.:MarshallFaulk?:HERD

Users who are viewing this thread