What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All IDP League needs 2 owners (1 Viewer)

King for a Day

Footballguy
I don't mean to break any etiquette by posting this here.  I know there is a separate "looking for leagues" forum but what I'm looking for is so IDP specific that I felt this would be the best place to post my note.

Some friends and I are starting a new fantasy league where we have no offense.  The starting line-up is 2DE, 2DT, 3LB, 2CB and 2S along with a PK.

It's a free league.  No money.  Just looking to try something new and expand our IDP horizons by digging deep.

Please write me if you're interested at mr_conservative@hotmail.com

We need two more owners to hit our goal of 16.

Thanks,

Rick

Redraft - currently on yahoo but it won't be the permanent home if this is successful.  Just set it there because it's free.

As for the potential to turn it into Dynasty, if this is a success, we could move in that direction.  It's all about getting it started to see if we can get enough interested owners AND to see if it's fun with no offense.

Users who are viewing this thread