What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All of these future stud threads are making me.... (1 Viewer)

nortobc

Footballguy
...start Roman Harper and Gerald Hayes over EJ Henderson this weekend. :ph34r:

Am I just getting brainwashed by all the hype? I just don't see EJ getting many big plays or rushing the QB, although he is always on the field.

Yes you are brainwashed.

Henderson played well against the Skins. At home against Carolina he should be very involved.

Hayes is also a nice play against Seattle.

Harper had a decent stat line, but he didn't impress me much (I watched this game closely). So, he goes to Green Bay where Favre will probably keep him busy.

:shrug: Have fun!

Yes you are brainwashed.Henderson played well against the Skins. At home against Carolina he should be very involved.Hayes is also a nice play against Seattle.Harper had a decent stat line, but he didn't impress me much (I watched this game closely). So, he goes to Green Bay where Favre will probably keep him busy. :shrug: Have fun!
Thanks for the reply Chaos. :thumbup: One of the factors will be if Dansby is coming back this week and if so, will he knock Hayes from the nickel package. :unsure: You said that Harper did not impress you much. Do you mind elaborating on that? :coffee:

Yes you are brainwashed.Henderson played well against the Skins. At home against Carolina he should be very involved.Hayes is also a nice play against Seattle.Harper had a decent stat line, but he didn't impress me much (I watched this game closely). So, he goes to Green Bay where Favre will probably keep him busy. :shrug: Have fun!
:yes: Agree with CC.

Users who are viewing this thread