What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All-time cereal draft (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the cheatsheet HtH, God knows I need it.
Okay.... You were a little nervous with your first pick..understandable....I would go with one of the following with your second pick:###### ##### (will probably be gone at your pick)##### ################ ### ############# ####Sleeper:###### #######
Please refrain from mentioning unselected cereals.TIA
Sorry, but he clearly needs help.....he picked TOTAL with the 2nd pick for goodness sakes. Have a heart.

This is terrible, I was thinking about having some cereal and checking out the FBG's. I foolishly choose to have the Cereal first and missed the signup. Now I can only watch in horror as some "draft genius" takes Donutz cereal in first round. If you need a expansion coach, I have a bowl,spoon and a team name "The Box Tops" ready to step in.
Anyone familiar with Box Tops is automatically considered an expert in regards to cereal. I for one am glad you missed this draft. ;)

Thanks for the cheatsheet HtH, God knows I need it.
Okay.... You were a little nervous with your first pick..understandable....I would go with one of the following with your second pick:###### ##### (will probably be gone at your pick)##### ################ ### ############# ####Sleeper:###### #######
Please refrain from mentioning unselected cereals.TIA
Sorry, but he clearly needs help.....he picked TOTAL with the 2nd pick for goodness sakes. Have a heart.
PM function works fine

1.5--sugar frosted mini wheats--this has always been afav of mine, both as a kid and as an adult.
Good cereal but waaay too early.I have a new theory...The more a cereal tears up the roof of my mouth, the more I like it.
Yep, he didn't get the correct ADP with this selection, IMO he could have got this easily in the 2nd round.

1.6 shuke1.7 IndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles1.8 Keerock1.9 Idiot Boxer1.10 FullerAll present and accounted for, Run time.

Wow. My top 3 are still on the board. How the #### am I supposed to choose one of these?

1.5--sugar frosted mini wheats--this has always been afav of mine, both as a kid and as an adult.
This is a solid choice. Frosted mini wheats ADP was 1.08 last time I checked.

1.4 Fruit Loops

Can't believe it slipped to me here. It's like a pepperoni pizza, everyone loves Fruit Loops, got to have at least 1 box in the house at all times.
Those two team leagues must be fun....or is this a keeper league.

1.6 shuke1.7 IndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles1.8 Keerock1.9 Idiot Boxer1.10 FullerAll present and accounted for, Run time.
shuke went to the post office.
Is that some sort of a hint? Get it............Post..................Office. His selection is going to be a cereal from Post.
no, it meant that shuke went to the post office.

1-7 Peanutbutter Captain Crunch

Not a popularity pick either, I had some earlier this week(eat cereal every morning at work). #1 on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any way to create "positions" - sugary, healthy, movie/TV based, fruity, resembles a real food, character-based...it would make for fun comparisons between teams.

so are supposed to pick the most popular over our preferred choice? If that is the case can I change my pick?
Pick what you want. But we have to declare a winner somehow.

This is a solid choice. Frosted mini wheats ADP was 1.08 last time I checked.
Anything with weat in it's name does not belong in round one.
good point..
The Frosted offsets the Wheat. The Mini makes it fun. Good pick.
yep healthy and good...please thetongue and the body. Its kind of like getting amulti tooled player.

Going with an old favorite here...1.3 Donutz Cereal
Donutz (1980) were, well... singing doughnut-shapped characters without limbs. Created by Alan Snedeker, they were the first singing group from General Mills cereals. Very successful introduction, but the chocolate version was a failure due to bad manufacturing. The lead singer was Axelrod, who wore sunglasses. Powdered Donutz (shown) was a "crispy, sweetened, 3-grain (corn, oat, and wheat) cereal". :no:
Do, Do, Do, DoDo, Do, Do, DoDo, Do, Do, DoDo............new DonutzWe'll they (don't know the words here ) and they look like donuts toonew donutz (dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum)They're refreshing and deliciousnew donutz, DELICIOUSGreat commercial....just wish I remembered all the words....

I would not have chosen any of these so far. I must not be cut out for this. I'll have to watch for some of my picks.

Users who are viewing this thread