What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon now running ads, commentary on greedy capitalism (1 Viewer)

The economics have never made sense to me. How does Amazon produce content and make money on it? Movies hope to recover expense in ticket sales. I would have prime either way .

The economics have never made sense to me. How does Amazon produce content and make money on it? Movies hope to recover expense in ticket sales. I would have prime either way .
It’s to keep prime members because they continue to spend more as well as they do have customers who just subscribe to Prime Video. Same with TNF. I would also have Prime either way.

I'm really thinking of cancelling prime. They still have free shipping if you order over some minimum dollar amount like $25 or $35. I could easily just hold off on ordering until I have enough things to meet the minimum. I barely used prime video anyway, and would use it even less with commercials. I do use amazon music quite a bit...every time I'm in my car and often via our home's smart speaker. I'd have to find an alternative for music. The free versions of spotify or amazon music both suck, imo.

Used one of those amazon drop boxes for the 1st time today. Very convenient. It was just at a circle k gas station a few blocks from my airbnb. Could've probably just had it delivered here, but wanted to try out the service.

Users who are viewing this thread