What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon Prime (4 Viewers)

This bugs me too. I have an Apple remote and I can't believe there is no back/previous button. Or maybe I haven't found it.
So google gave me a solution for YoutubeTV that's not too bad. While watching a channel, click down 3 times then enter. This will take you to your last channel. In some ways it is slower than a single button, but it also shows the last handful of channels on the screen (the others are to the right after clicking down 3 times) so you can actually quickly jump between several channels.

Anyone find any good deals on this Prime early access sales? I noticed the cordless vacuum that I paid $199 for with a $60 coupon is currently listed at $199. LOL.

Been thinking about getting a pellet smoker, and this see deal as pretty solid. Traeger Pro Series 575, $497

Anyone find any good deals on this Prime early access sales? I noticed the cordless vacuum that I paid $199 for with a $60 coupon is currently listed at $199. LOL.

Been thinking about getting a pellet smoker, and this see deal as pretty solid. Traeger Pro Series 575, $497

The deals are not that good except for Amazon branded electronics and the deals that are exceptional but last all of 5 seconds because the deal is too good and everyone wants it.

Then they leave that deal as "sold out" on the front page so that they can play us like suckers.

The deals are not that good except for Amazon branded electronics and the deals that are exceptional but last all of 5 seconds because the deal is too good and everyone wants it.

Then they leave that deal as "sold out" on the front page so that they can play us like suckers.
Yeah, that's basically the way it has been in the past as well. I don't need any Amazon branded items right now, that's why I'm just now looking on the second day of the sale.

Terminal List.

:welcome:
Great series. Lots of fun even though the critics seem to think it’s a right wing revenge fantasy. Personally, I didn’t see anything political in it at all. Good people and bad people are both men and woman and both military. Oh well, sometimes a TV show is just a TV show and meant to be enjoyed not picked apart going in with a bias.
Yep I really enjoyed it. My favorite line was Yea Army cuz even SEALS need heros. Hooah.

Terminal List.

Great series. Lots of fun even though the critics seem to think it’s a right wing revenge fantasy. Personally, I didn’t see anything political in it at all. Good people and bad people are both men and woman and both military. Oh well, sometimes a TV show is just a TV show and meant to be enjoyed not picked apart going in with a bias.
Yep I really enjoyed it. My favorite line was Yea Army cuz even SEALS need heros. Hooah.
I don't remember that line but that is a good one.... specially if you are of the Army persuasion.

Terminal List.

I don't remember that line but that is a good one.... specially if you are of the Army persuasion.
A few minutes before the mudslide when he was talking to the female fbi agent that was ex Army.

Terminal List.

A few minutes before the mudslide when he was talking to the female fbi agent that was ex Army.
Oh yea!

And..... back to 5-day shipping on Prime for my town the last couple of weeks or so. Hopefully it's just a very temporary thing and doesn't last as long as the issue back in 2022 (things had been pretty much back to normal since then), but it's a pain. Ordered something Sunday and it isn't even marked as shipped yet. But at least I now have ads on shows, so yay?

And..... back to 5-day shipping on Prime for my town the last couple of weeks or so. Hopefully it's just a very temporary thing and doesn't last as long as the issue back in 2022 (things had been pretty much back to normal since then), but it's a pain. Ordered something Sunday and it isn't even marked as shipped yet. But at least I now have ads on shows, so yay?
Damn man, where do you live? Their last earnings call highlighted the record same day deliveries. I get same day, overnight and next day options all the time. I order more now than I ever did. Saves time and gas. I don’t even mind the ads, way less ad time per show than others and I don’t feel like paying more.

Damn man, where do you live? Their last earnings call highlighted the record same day deliveries. I get same day, overnight and next day options all the time. I order more now than I ever did. Saves time and gas. I don’t even mind the ads, way less ad time per show than others and I don’t feel like paying more.
Ithaca, NY. Apparently just out of reach of the closest warehouses in Syracuse and Bath (each about an hour away) to ship to us directly. Places half hour away all around us show up as next day delivery right now, while ours is 5 days. I've never once gotten something delivered next day here, but at least other than a few months in 2022, it's usually been two days.

Ithaca, NY. Apparently just out of reach of the closest warehouses in Syracuse and Bath (each about an hour away) to ship to us directly. Places half hour away all around us show up as next day delivery right now, while ours is 5 days. I've never once gotten something delivered next day here, but at least other than a few months in 2022, it's usually been two days.
That sucks. I’ve needed stuff quickly and that can be convenient but just next day is really nice and often doesn’t have a minimum (like $25 for same day, which isn’t much).

I live in the podunk backwoods of nowhere, but I have two Amazon distribution centers within 40 miles of my house. About 1/3 of the things I have ordered from Amazon in the past 6 months have been delivered next-day.

I ordered coffee beans at 9am today and they were here before noon. My other option was Friday :shrug:

I ordered coffee beans at 9am today and they were here before noon. My other option was Friday :shrug:
Almost everything I order is either same day or next day. Updating my office atm. I have discovered furniture and electronics can be a few days tho.

Users who are viewing this thread