What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ANARCHY LEAGUE 1 (3 Viewers)

It might help if people send PMs to the next person in line to draft. With a 4 hour clock somebody could get busy at work and get caught off guard.

It might help if people send PMs to the next person in line to draft. With a 4 hour clock somebody could get busy at work and get caught off guard.
:goodposting: I have been doing this. Everbody should.Even so, the pre-draft thing is so damn easy, I don't get how people can't do that each time. It's actually inconsiderate, but I won't go there, YET. :whistle:LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLING NOW! :drive:

Sorry, but I don't always have time to PM, especially if I've pre-drafted. Besides I have 4 drafts going on. Basically I just check in as often as I can. Also, you can set MFL to notify you of the selections if that helps.

Sorry, but I don't always have time to PM, especially if I've pre-drafted. Besides I have 4 drafts going on. Basically I just check in as often as I can. Also, you can set MFL to notify you of the selections if that helps.
If people don't have time to PM like BnB, post here and other people can PM for you.

:goodposting: That's what happened to me in league 2 today.
Really. So sorry. Have you ever heard of this thing called "pre-drafting"? :confused:
:lmao: No what is it?
I'll tell you all about it, but let me get back to you in like 5 muther####in hours, k? Thanks!

Really. So sorry. Have you ever heard of this thing called "pre-drafting"? :confused:
I'll tell you all about it, but let me get back to you in like 5 muther####in hours, k? Thanks!
Does pre-drafting have anything to do with drafting from a cell phone while taking a #### in Vegas with a hooker?

Code:
Droughns, Reuben CLE RBJohnson, Larry KCC RBTaylor, Chester MIN RB
Can't say that I'm disappointed with this start. Didn't think Droughns would slide that far. Figured RB would be pretty picked over before I picked again. Having to start four is a killer!!!
It's a huge advantage drafting at the top as you should be able to land three surefire starting RBs.
must agree a great start here for bass

Lots of hostility around here for somebody who just made their pick with only 90 minutes off the clock...if you guys want to get somebody to take my place feel free. I'm in six drafts right now, taking one off of my plate wouldn't kill me.That being said, if you want to get smacked around like you did last year quit your #####ing, sit back in awe, and observe my sick drafting skills...f'ing amateurs.
shoot i want in this league......next year i will be :) ...didnt think anyone else but me got this kind fo stuff around here...kinda glad to see it..we need more of this around here.... j/k...Lhucks dont mind Sonny he likes to stir #### up

Lots of hostility around here for somebody who just made their pick with only 90 minutes off the clock...if you guys want to get somebody to take my place feel free. I'm in six drafts right now, taking one off of my plate wouldn't kill me.That being said, if you want to get smacked around like you did last year quit your #####ing, sit back in awe, and observe my sick drafting skills...f'ing amateurs.
shoot i want in this league......next year i will be :) ...didnt think anyone else but me got this kind fo stuff around here...kinda glad to see it..we need more of this around here.... j/k...Lhucks dont mind Sonny he likes to stir #### up
After last year's performance, you were lucky David didn't boot you down to leek 4. David must be from strong union roots.

Does pre-drafting have anything to do with drafting from a cell phone while taking a #### in Vegas with a hooker?
It sure as hell will if we don't get done by next Friday, when I leave. Ya'll are gonna hafta take my calls. Enjoy. :bye:

tell me why doesnt this guy take half the grief i do around here? Now are we keeping these leagues at MFL.com and letting me call the LOC Qualifiers or what guys? Let me know ASAP please...Their are a few links to the LOC home page for any interested in what I am talking about..but it would be a lot less work for twilight and would also help me out some to this year..well here is the URL...all it would mean is that the winners of these leagues would also be asked to join the LOC champions league in 2007..the LOC has gotten tougher every year and the drafts of which i have been a part of just may have been the toughest I have ever taken part in, in my 13 years at this hobby. It was the goal of the LOC to one day be one of if not the toughest league on the internet and every year it has gotten better..it would be great to have the winners of these leagues get an invite to draft in next years LOC main league...it is a $50 league fee for the champs league(100% payouts) but all the qualifers leagues are free and sponsered by MFL.com. Take a peak guys and hopefully David will take the invitaion to stay at MFL.com this year and let us use these leagues for LOC Qulaifers as well.

http://www.ufflonline.com/LOC.html

After last year's performance, you were lucky David didn't boot you down to leek 4. David must be from strong union roots.
injuries killed me last year..sorry about that

tell me why doesnt this guy take half the grief i do around here? Now are we keeping these leagues at MFL.com and letting me call the LOC Qualifiers or what guys? Let me know ASAP please...Their are a few links to the LOC home page for any interested in what I am talking about..but it would be a lot less work for twilight and would also help me out some to this year..well here is the URL...all it would mean is that the winners of these leagues would also be asked to join the LOC champions league in 2007..the LOC has gotten tougher every year and the drafts of which i have been a part of just may have been the toughest I have ever taken part in, in my 13 years at this hobby. It was the goal of the LOC to one day be one of if not the toughest league on the internet and every year it has gotten better..it would be great to have the winners of these leagues get an invite to draft in next years LOC main league...it is a $50 league fee for the champs league(100% payouts) but all the qualifers leagues are free and sponsered by MFL.com. Take a peak guys and hopefully David will take the invitaion to stay at MFL.com this year and let us use these leagues for LOC Qulaifers as well.

http://www.ufflonline.com/LOC.html
Why do I feel like I've been spammed for an extended warranty after buying a used car from Honest Al's Autos?

injuries killed me last year..sorry about that
Everyone had injuries...going to the scoreboard, I beat you by about 300 points. My woes...QB: MIAMI MIA - injuries at this postion SAN FRANCISCO SF - more injuries RB: BLAYLOCK,DERRICK NYJ - missed most of the season BROWN,CHRIS TEN - missed some games SUGGS,LEE CLE - missed most of the season WILLIAMS,CARNELL TB - missed some games WR: DAVIS,ANDRE' NE FERGUSON,ROBERT GB GIVENS,DAVID NE HARRISON,MARVIN IND MASON,DERRICK BAL WILSON,CEDRICK PIT TE: CLARK,DALLAS IND GATES,ANTONIO SD - suspended a game PK: REED,JEFF PIT VANDERJAGT,MIKE IND Def: GREEN BAY GB WASHINGTON WAS Your teamQB: DENVER DEN MINNESOTA MIN - Lost C-pep but had BJ filling inRB: BENNETT,MICHAEL MIN - missed a few games JONES,JULIUS DAL - missed a couple of games PERRY,CHRIS CIN SPROLES,DARREN SD WR: BRANCH,DEION NE CLAYTON,MICHAEL TB FINNERAN,BRIAN ATL KENNISON,EDDIE KC PATTEN,DAVID WAS - missed several games WILSON,CEDRICK PIT TE: KINNEY,ERRON TEN KLEINSASSER,JIM MIN PK: HALL,JOHN WAS - missed several games REED,JEFF PIT Def: BALTIMORE BAL BUFFALO BUF All in all, you had fewer lost games than I did, yet I still crushed your team. You keep crying injuries, but your team was relatively unscathed compared to most. Bottom line is that you overspent on QB and D and your team suffered because of it. Drafting a bunch of underachievers didn't help matters.

You children keep up this feudin' and we're sending you DonnyT from Anarchy 2 for LHUCKS. That'll fix'em.
:D I can't believe that guy's real. He's certifiable.
:yes: I'd take a draft with 15 LHUCKS in it over a draft with 1 DonnyT.
this kid really need to change his name to construxGIRL....that mean shark is so nasty i am so acard of him!! jeez guys i dont bite..lol
Donny, the adults are talking. Sit down and shut the #### up.

You children keep up this feudin' and we're sending you DonnyT from Anarchy 2 for LHUCKS. That'll fix'em.
:D I can't believe that guy's real. He's certifiable.
:yes: I'd take a draft with 15 LHUCKS in it over a draft with 1 DonnyT.
this kid really need to change his name to construxGIRL....that mean shark is so nasty i am so acard of him!! jeez guys i dont bite..lol
Donny, the adults are talking. Sit down and shut the #### up.
:lmao:

Now he's gone, with only his 2nd pick pre-drafted, yet STILL no 1st. Argh. :wall:
Sorry...had both pre-drafted and the list got cleaned. Had to drive back home to get to my materials and computer. I'll continue to try and pre-draft where possible, but there were close to 8 picks in front of my this mrning.

1.01 1 BassNBrew Johnson, Larry KCC RB

2.16 32 BassNBrew Droughns, Reuben CLE RB

3.01 33 BassNBrew Taylor, Chester MIN RB

4.16 64 BassNBrew Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

5.01 65 BassNBrew Walker, Javon DEN WR

:thumbup:

Can't wait to see what's left at the next turn on 30 picks.

I like my squad as well:

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB - 3 Rhodes, Dominic IND RB - 6 Harrison, Marvin IND WR - 6 Moss, Santana WAS WR - 8 Smith, L.J. PHI TE - 9

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny PM'd me a pick and filled me in on why he was late. Something about a couple of wild and crazy Vegas showgirls and creative use of lawn furniture.

I know, but I can't say anything this time because I fell asleep at the wheel yesterday (literally).BTW, I have emailed and pmailed bostonfriend, to no avail.Ah screw it, I am gonna say something. :D For those posting on the ends, how do you not get both picks in at the same time? Only Jason Woods' two picks are after Fred, so all you have to do to ensure the draft keeps rolling for everybody is pre-draft 3 players. That's it.

Fred gets Giants Team QB. I'll be out of the area until late tonight, so if anything else happens we'll have to fix it later.

Franchise Avg. Wait Time

BassNBrew 51 minutes

Unlucky 6 minutes

PurpleHaze67 37 minutes

Bueno 15 minutes

Aaron Rudnicki 1 hour, 12 minutes

Carlton Gray 10 minutes

LHUCKS 1 hour, 49 minutes

Dickey Moe 1 hour, 41 minutes

David Yudkin 2 hours, 41 minutes

SLBD 1 hour, 16 minutes

Twilight 1 hour, 5 minutes

jurb26 7 minutes

Hear-The-Footsteps 36 minutes

Gatorman 2 hours, 39 minutes

bostonfred 1 hour, 40 minutes

Jason Wood 1 hour, 17 minutes

Hats off to the guys at the top of the draft. The rest of us should be ashamed.

Another timeout...and then back to the guy who timed out for another wait.

Looks like Unlucky got in during the 15 min grace period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for taking so long. I checked in last night before heading out for the night, was too far out to pre-draft, and then got wasted and crashed at a friends place. My picks are in, so let's get rolling today.

David Yudkin said:
is BostonFred even in this draft?going for 3 timeouts in his last 5 picks?
I think Ron Dayne is the highest ADP player available. :D
SOLD!
BostonFred has now timed out in rounds 3, 6, and 7.So to answer Rudnicki's post above - I have no idea if he is even part of this draft.Anyway, we are in round 8 now and I believe he has timed out again.9:09 pm EST was the last pick. If timer is off from midnight through 8am, then his time would be up at 9:09 am EST this morning. (2 hours and 51 minutes before midnight; 1 hour and 9 minutes after 8 am)

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Droughns, Reuben CLE RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR

Walker, Javon DEN WR

Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Wilson, Cedrick PIT WR

Stokley, Brandon IND WR

Wow this squad is strong. Really think I hit the dropoffs at the right time. A little disappointed that Keysahwn didn't fall a couple of more spots. Bumped my last four picks up a few notches as they will likely get an average of 2 extra games in this format.

That is a strong team, Bass. Rarely do I like other people's teams as much, but I like yours.

Anyway, I'm going to be away from home until Tuesday. I emailed Yudkin my phone# in case my pre-drafted picks fail.

Users who are viewing this thread