What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Las Vegas topic (1 Viewer)

wittyusername

Footballguy
Hello FBG guys. Yes I know there are many Las Vegas conversations but I would like current.  I've never been and would like suggestions.  Maybe 3 nights, 4 days.  Would like to stay in an iconic place on the strip.  Most glitzy hotel to stay, best shows to see, etc. Not a big gambler but will spend a budget of $500-$1,000. Just me and my wife, looking for adult entertainment. Whatcha got ideas? TIA

Also I’d post in the Vegas thread, you’ll get good advice 

and ive only been a handful of times, but don’t feel like you need to be tied to your hotel.  I look at it as a place to sleep, can eat drink gamble and see shows anywhere that’s a 15 minute walk/ride away 

Stay at Bellagio and watch O if you want iconic Vegas. I prefer Venetian, but Bellagio is a better location for a first visit. Of you prefer modern, stay at Aria or Cosmo. 

Stay at Bellagio and watch O if you want iconic Vegas. I prefer Venetian, but Bellagio is a better location for a first visit. Of you prefer modern, stay at Aria or Cosmo. 
This. Cosmo balcony suite would be glitzier (and I highly recommend Chandalier bar even if you don’t stay there), but Bellagio fountain view room would be more iconic. O or Le Reve are great shows, but there is a huge variety of shows out there. Recommend a meal at a nice steakhouse like SW, Prime, delmonico or STK.....

Bellagio, Cosmo, Aria, Venetian, Wynn/Encore

They don't seem too different to me at the end of the day. 

Wynn is a little more out of the way so maybe subtract a couple of points there

Users who are viewing this thread