What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anquan Boldin - Back Injury/Misses Practice (1 Viewer)

Texican

Footballguy
Not sure when, where, or what happened:

(KFFL) Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (back) missed practice Friday, Oct. 27, although he is expected to play this week. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Any homers with info on this???

:popcorn: Boldin vs. the Packers is a great matchup, although this is the same guy who went 12 for 136 against freaking Chicago! :eek:

I'd also like to know what's up.

Love being able to start Boldin PLUS Bry. John.

If Boldin struggles, Johnson's nuimbers go through the roof. Friggin' Harrington tossed 400 against the Pack. What'll Leinert do??

Added as Questionable, huh?

I have to start Byrant Johnson out of necessity this week. Even if Bolding plays, this encourages me he'll get more targets than the previous weeks. Hopefully.

Only for a week and only if Boldin can't go. Bye week and Fitz returns Nov, 12.

If Boldin can play, Walters is borderline. That said, Leonard Pope might make a good second half pick up.

Added as Questionable, huh?I have to start Byrant Johnson out of necessity this week. Even if Bolding plays, this encourages me he'll get more targets than the previous weeks. Hopefully.
BJohn's been great - not sure why you wouldn't WANT to start him.

Started Greg Jennings last week, and I keep getting suckered in Lee Evans' 'great' match-ups. :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started Boldin at WR1 and BJohn at WR3 and I keep rotating my WR2 (Mason, Mark Clayton and Galloway) - it's been a guaranteed 20 points from WR1/3 for the last three weeks.

Jeff, 40 minutes is approximately 4% of a waking day. I'd like my 4% back. Plus the energy I expended having to research Walters. Oh, I see you're a Marylander. All is forgiven.

Boldin is RIDICULOUS. He's TO without the baggage..........serious baller who flat out puts up #'s.

Love being able to start Boldin PLUS Bry. John.If Boldin struggles, Johnson's nuimbers go through the roof. Friggin' Harrington tossed 400 against the Pack. What'll Leinert do??
I am considering starting Leinart over Palmer and Brady again this week even though it burned me last week.The Slack give up a lot of points to Qbs.Bodin and Fitz out would definitly be a bad thing for Leinart though.

Love being able to start Boldin PLUS Bry. John.If Boldin struggles, Johnson's nuimbers go through the roof. Friggin' Harrington tossed 400 against the Pack. What'll Leinert do??
I am considering starting Leinart over Palmer and Brady again this week even though it burned me last week.The Slack give up a lot of points to Qbs.Bodin and Fitz out would definitly be a bad thing for Leinart though.
I am debating the same thing. I don't know what to do. With Minnys tough run D, Brady may be forced to pass. Tough call

Huge difference between Probable and questionable. HUGE!
50% difference, I understand. It was corrected in what, 20 minutes?
Isn't it a 25% difference?Probable = 75%Questionable = 50%Doubtful = 25%I'm just sayin'... :P
Relatively speaking you could say it is a 33% improvement
If you want to get technical ...the first guy is correct...it is a 50% improvement...you get better by 25 basis points over a base starting point of 50 basis points and you show a 50% improvement...Now that we put this to bed can we save this thread for important Boldin updates that actully effect our lineups.Thanks.

RestoreTheROAR said:
Ah. You a seminole fan? I am...im in WPB
Yep. I'm closeby in Lauderdale. I think you and I traded posts on Willie Reid and Ernie around draft time...rough year this year but X gave me some hope last night. He looked great. Defenses must respect the whole field instead of just 15 yards w/ Drew.On topic, Boldin is good.

RestoreTheROAR said:
Ah. You a seminole fan? I am...im in WPB
Yep. I'm closeby in Lauderdale. I think you and I traded posts on Willie Reid and Ernie around draft time...rough year this year but X gave me some hope last night. He looked great. Defenses must respect the whole field instead of just 15 yards w/ Drew.On topic, Boldin is good.
Oh ya, i remember you know :D I agree, X looked great last night. I loved that TD pass off the bacl of his foot.I was hping Boldin would be out, im hurting in my 16 team league. My #1 WR is Harrison & #2 is Mushin, but i need a 3rd and cant find one. Its slim pickins on the WW.

Users who are viewing this thread