What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any teams resting starters? (1 Viewer)

Any teams? Seattle?

Any teams have nothing to play for? Is home field already decided?
I don't think Seattle has officially clinched the division yet.

Indy is the only team that I know of that has done that yet and they are still playing for a potential bye (albeit an unlikely one).

what are the scenarios if any where Peyton Manning would sit week 17?
I believe if Denver wins Sunday and New England loses at Baltimore the Broncos would clinch the No. 1 seed in the AFC. If that happens, have to think all the key guys get shut down in Week 17.

what are the scenarios if any where Peyton Manning would sit week 17?
I believe if Denver wins Sunday and New England loses at Baltimore the Broncos would clinch the No. 1 seed in the AFC. If that happens, have to think all the key guys get shut down in Week 17.
KC has the same record as Denver so they need a KC loss as well
Yup. Missed that. Thanks.

Highly doubt the Chiefs lose. I think there's an excellent chance NE does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a blurb yesterday anout the Eagles having the choice to rest starters depending on the Cowboys/Redskins outcome. I think we need to root for the COwboys to keep the division undecided.

Even if nothing to play for, IIRC teams generally don't rest guys in week 16 unless they are iffy in terms of injury status. Week 17 is a different matter, of course.

Two weeks of rest has shown to backfire on teams in terms of being "cold" for the playoffs.

Saw a blurb yesterday anout the Eagles having the choice to rest starters depending on the Cowboys/Redskins outcome. I think we need to root for the COwboys to keep the division undecided.
You mean the Redskins. If the Skins win, the Eagles would clinch the East with a win over Chicago. If Dallas wins, the Eagles/Bears game means nothing for the Eagles. Likewise for the Bears, if the Packers win and the Lions lose, the Bears would have nothing to play for on Sunday night.

You mean the Redskins. If the Skins win, the Eagles would clinch the East with a win over Chicago. If Dallas wins, the Eagles/Bears game means nothing for the Eagles. Likewise for the Bears, if the Packers win and the Lions lose, the Bears would have nothing to play for on Sunday night.
Thanks. Yeah, that makes more sense. Go Redskins!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread