What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any update on Bernard Pollard? (1 Viewer)

Never should have been picked up in redraft leagues.
I agree but what about dynasty - still sharing time. Will he and Page be the starters in KC next season? That is the question. There was a lot of talk early on he would get the job away from Sammy but that hasn't happened yet. Page started and now neither are listed as starters in the secondary.

Knight and Wesley are both sighned long term. That really doesn't mean anything in the NFL. Wesley was injured last game (shoulder)and his staus is unknown at this time. Page would start if he can't. I think Pollard is mostly playing on special teams. In the preseason he was battling Knight for the ss job, didn't get it, and has not had very many tackles so far. He shouldn't be on a redraft roster, but dynasty should be, especialy if you have a taxi squad.

Knight and Wesley are both sighned long term. That really doesn't mean anything in the NFL. Wesley was injured last game (shoulder)and his staus is unknown at this time. Page would start if he can't. I think Pollard is mostly playing on special teams. In the preseason he was battling Knight for the ss job, didn't get it, and has not had very many tackles so far. He shouldn't be on a redraft roster, but dynasty should be, especialy if you have a taxi squad.
thanks for the update - hadn't realized Wesley was hurt.

thanks for the update - hadn't realized Wesley was hurt.
Nor had I. Looks like the Chiefs have several injury issues.
The Chiefs suddenly have some injury issues. Four starters left the Rams game early and never returned. Only one, defensive end Tamba Hali, is likely to return this Sunday against the Dolphins in Miami.

Guard Brian Waters has damage to his medial-collateral ligament in his right knee and won't play against the Dolphins, but the news wasn't all bad for the Chiefs. Coach Herm Edwards said the Chiefs won't place Waters on the injured-reserve list because they expect him back before the season has finished.

Linebacker Derrick Johnson (ankle) and safety Greg Wesley (shoulder) will probably be listed as questionable when the Chiefs issue an official injury report Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread