What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone Braylon see B.Edwards go after D.Anderson on sidelines? (1 Viewer)

Ballstein

Footballguy
WOW, I wonder what that was about. There are some problems in Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was before the Edwards TD, so it didn't negatively effect the game, but Edwards has some balls complaining after the number of dropped passes the past 3 weeks.

This kind of stuff happens all the time, it's just not always on camera. It especially seems to involve WRs.

I think it's a non issue.

Very loose definition of "go after". DA went up to BE to say something to him after a series ended where he had a stupid penalty. Edwards started mouthing off, Lewis stepped in the middle of it.

Non-story, a heated discussion in the middle of a close game, it happens. No one went after the other. Lewis stepped in and moderated but nothing serious. They did score a TD a couple of series after.

Non-story, a heated discussion in the middle of a close game, it happens. No one went after the other. Lewis stepped in and moderated but nothing serious. They did score a TD a couple of series after.
Close game? well I guess that is one thing you could call it. 6 to 3 Seriously. One of the worst games I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

Close game? well I guess that is one thing you could call it. 6 to 3

Seriously. One of the worst games I have ever had the displeasure of watching.
Best moment of the game, when one of the announcers said "...and this is why these teams are 0-3." I think it was on one of Fitzpatrick's botched snaps, I say one of because - yes - there was more than one.

Close game? well I guess that is one thing you could call it. 6 to 3 Seriously. One of the worst games I have ever had the displeasure of watching.
The only NFL game I've watched that was worse played than yesterdays CLE/CIN game wast last years PIT/MIA game. But at least they had the excuse of playing in six inches of mud.

it looked like jamal wanted to stop them, but edwards and anderson were standing 3 yards away and jamal couldnt run that far.

snap-

Users who are viewing this thread