What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

Correct.  I just have my Sonys plugged in.  I can hear you guys, but can't talk.  

Also.. . I didn't know you revived me x2.  Kid laughing at me. 

No guys I'd rather get my butt kicked with on a Friday night than you all
Yessir.  Missed the Apex nights, but for sure didn't miss the blazing hangover the next day (like I currently have).   Something about the first part gets the too many trips to the cupboard for more booze part going too.  :lol:  

Big League get on anymore?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessir.  Missed the Apex nights, but for sure didn't miss the blazing hangover the next day (like I currently have).   Something about the first part gets the too many trips to the cupboard for more booze part going too.  :lol:  

Big League get on anymore?  
I think Big league checked out before you did earlier in the year. Haven't seen him

This morning the kid asked if him not talking during those games should have been a clue that it wasn't me, and I said that you guys were probably used to me getting drunk and zoning out for games or forgetting to turn my mic back on.  :lol:  

I officially now have too many accounts, and that doesn't even help.  The kid was laughing last night - I was rocking the other account that is on Level 8 and running into either people in the 100+ Level or running into other studs that are either quick learners or just using their 3rd accounts.  Pretty sure I got killed by a dude with 80-100 kills on a character that was at level 8.  

Still seems like the lower levels I have my best games as Caustic.  Last night I at least had a 6 kill, almost 1K damage game.  Last night I was consistently doing the most damage on the team, but would only get 1 kill to the 4-5 kills the teammates had.  

I have had 10 kills 8 times... my highest ever is 11.

I have been over 2500 i don't even know how many times.. highest 2811.

To turn the screws a little more I just had a 2809 10 kill game.   :deadhorse:

I get that.  Been on almost every night and playing with randoms who scatter and running into groups of 3 working together mostly blows. 

Sorry, got pissed at playing 3 games in a row basically by myself as my teammates scatter, so watched a movie instead. 
You’ve gotta play Ranked. That doesn’t happen, nor do people insta-drop when downed. Also, most of the time you don’t have hot drops either.

Played about 3 last night, but felt like crap and went to bed.  Looks like I get a week+ off as I schedule a COVID test and await the results.   I would say that I could work on my Apex game all week, but I know that won't help. ;)  

Currently the kid and I are arguing about my controller settings and trying to tweak those.  When he played a couple on my account he claimed there was some bad drifting, etc..    Anything to put myself behind and have to relearn stuff, right? 

game is crossplay right? i have a pc might just dl on that
It is, but...

1.  PC lobbies are harder for console players b/c aiming is easier on PC

2.  If you are playing and just one player in the group is on PC, you are always in the PC lobbies for games.    

Just something to keep in mind.  The teen said it wasn't THAT bad the one night we tried it with a guy I work with.  It was him on PC, then my son and I playing on console at the same time.    

theres a new map O_O

last time i played was with you guys, i cant even remember. thinking july?
Yup, new map and new character (maybe 2 new characters for you?) 

Not sure why it is, but the new map seems to be all about 3rd and 4th partying.   Seems like if I run into one person, chances are 5-6 others are also on the way.  

Maybe best if you guys post if you are going to be on a certain night, so I am not hiding from better competition on one of my 50 other accounts.  Lol

Still no gradual leveling in the game, which is frustrating.  Seems like its level 20 and under - and there is worse people, but also nobody working together, then its 20+ which throws me right into the mix with level 300 people i have little chance against.  

last i played it was all about third 4th 5th party and the winner of that skirmish usually wins the game
Some of that could be our playing styles too.  :lol:  

It seems worse now, probably a little to do with full time EVOs, so people are looking for fights even more, and the new map might be more wide open so it's easier to run to gunfight and when you get there people are in the open.  

Feel like I’ll need a day of practice to keep up with you guys now
Maybe a couple of us.  You could stop playing for 3 ####in' years and still be 5x better than me.  

Still rocking my starter account last night.  Partners dipping out, spreading out too far, getting lost on the new map and can't find a respawn, etc..  I have basically just been farting around with more individualistic speed characters like Mirage and Octane to run around quicker.   Seems like my best games are when I have a Triple Take or G7, then an automatic weapon for if I get caught up close.   I think I am at LV 23 now, so the competition ramps up.  I think I am out of emails, so time to stick with the 2 accounts and deal with it.  

Still getting used to the controller speed settings set at 6 and 5, and that is a little part of my adjustment over the last few days.  

Just watch a video on rotations for the new map.  Makes a lot of sense.  

I think I naturally like the left side- Elysium, hydroponics, and Dock areas and go into turbine.  

what gun?

i pretty much stuck with the hemlok and 99. As long as theyre still in the game i can hang i hope
They put the Prowler into the drops as a red item now with the Kraber and put the 99 back into the ground loot.  

I don't think you've played since they've added the crafting elements, and there is a vehicle now too.  I think ring damage is reduced as well.  

vehicle! starting to remind me of Halo 
Nobody seems to be able to drive the damn things, so I think they are a bit annoying.   Mostly just added because map is a little more spread out.  I believe the jump towers are higher now too, so you are able to fly a little farther.  

Users who are viewing this thread