What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Apple Guys: Help with local photo backup (1 Viewer)

GroveDiesel

Footballguy
So my wife constantly is filling her iPhone over and over because she takes way way way too many photos. I have no desire to pay for iCloud storage for the unholy amount of photos she takes.

My ideal solution is a local storage hard drive that could be accessed wirelessly and have her be able to backup her photos off of her phone onto it but able to easily access them as well. Is this even possible or is any solution going to be enough of a PITA to be a roadblock to her using it?

I tried Googling for answers and every result is either about backing up to iCloud or an attached hard drive.

Highly recommend syncing to google photos and just paying for that storage. The searching/tagging/features going to make it worth the money over the hassle and lack of niceties going the hard drive route. :2cents:

Highly recommend syncing to google photos and just paying for that storage. The searching/tagging/features going to make it worth the money over the hassle and lack of niceties going the hard drive route. :2cents:
Yeah, this is what we do. Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread