What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arrington, Darling, James or Bockwoldt? (1 Viewer)

Hoodoo

Footballguy
Trying to decide between these guys for my #3 LB spot this week. My initial instinct says to go with James, but Darling & Bockwoldt have been out scoring all of them with tackles. Arz, Dal & Nos all have good matchups vs running teams & Darling has been the best of the group over the past several weeks so I'm leaning toward him.

Trying to decide between these guys for my #3 LB spot this week. My initial instinct says to go with James, but Darling & Bockwoldt have been out scoring all of them with tackles. Arz, Dal & Nos all have good matchups vs running teams & Darling has been the best of the group over the past several weeks so I'm leaning toward him.
Bockwoldt has really been coming on since Watson is out ... lots of tackle ops coming this week ...Edited to add over the last three weeks Darling has been #19 in my scoring (tackle heavy) and Bockwoldt #30 ...

I still go with Bockwoldt ... safe play there I think ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bockwoldt has really been coming on since Watson is out ... lots of tackle ops coming this week ...Edited to add over the last three weeks Darling has been #19 in my scoring (tackle heavy) and Bockwoldt #30 ...

Is Watson still out this week? I am thinking of picking up McKinnon as he is getting more tackles than Bockwaldt after taking over Watson's MLB position.

Is Watson still out this week? I am thinking of picking up McKinnon as he is getting more tackles than Bockwaldt after taking over Watson's MLB position.
Watson was placed on IR Monday after having season ending knee surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread