What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ashley Lelie and TO (1 Viewer)

rascal

Footballguy
There have been some reports that the Broncos are going to ship Lelie to San Fran or possibly Atlanta for a first or second, after they sign TO.

As a Broncos fan I would like to see them send Lelie and the 22nd pick to San Fran for their first rounder (#7 or #6) and then draft Mario.

There have been some reports that the Broncos are going to ship Lelie to San Fran or possibly Atlanta for a first or second, after they sign TO.

As a Broncos fan I would like to see them send Lelie and the 22nd pick to San Fran for their first rounder (#7 or #6) and then draft Mario.
I don't see how Lelie could be worth a first, second, or even third rounder.

Maybe one of SF's 6th rounder... :loco:

Maybe one of SF's 6th rounder... :loco:
I wouldnt mind seeing Lelie come here to Pitt. We could use a solid deep threat to stretch the field and there are none in the draft. If Den was willing to let him go cheap, why not.

Lelie needs a WR coach to take him under his wing. Where'd Lofton wind up? Or is he still in SD?

he's gotta prove he's not the second coming/new and improved version of Corey Bradford

Why the heck would ANY team give a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd rounder for Lelie? The guy has been a big dud so far. I can see Denver trying to get rid of him, especially if they have the inside track on TO. But any team that gives a first day pick is just flat dumb...

Lelie is going to be a pro-bowler some day, but not while Rod Smith is around.
You must know NOTHING about football to even state this :eek: Lelie can catch,thats it. He cant get open,no seperation,run bad routes AND doesnt do anything to get better. And he plays as soft as his name. He isnt worth anything more than a 6th and IMO shouldnt be a starter in the NFL.. :popcorn:

The question I have.....what are Ashley Lelie and TO doing being written in the same sentence????
How bout this:Ashley Lelie and TO have both never been in my kitchen.

Lelie is going to be a pro-bowler some day, but not while Rod Smith is around.
You must know NOTHING about football to even state this :eek: Lelie can catch,thats it. He cant get open,no seperation,run bad routes AND doesnt do anything to get better. And he plays as soft as his name. He isnt worth anything more than a 6th and IMO shouldnt be a starter in the NFL.. :popcorn:
Lelie is a better receiver then he gets credit for....i dunno if he'll ever become a solid #1, but he's already a decent #2.

he's gotta prove he's not the second coming/new and improved version of Corey Bradford
:goodposting:

Lelie will not get it done in the above SF deal above. Lelie would be lucky to fetch a 3rd rounder.

Without Ashley Lelie, Timmy Chang would have never reached NCAA football "Legend Status", that he is today

Lelie made Chang the man that he is today

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was an NFL team looking for a #3 receiver with potential to grow into a #2, I'd give a 3rd round pick for Lelie. I don't have a great feel the rookie WRs that will available in the third round this year. But if I was a GM in that situation and circumstances dictated I couldn't pick up WR until the third, I can't imagine any rookies would have a better chance to contribute than Lelie would. Sometimes all it takes is a change in scenery and philosophies.

My question is, why would ATLANTA want Lelie? They already have two burners who can't catch a cold, why trade a first day pick for another one?

Users who are viewing this thread