What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atl @ Jack (1 Viewer)

anyone that wants to listen via internet radio for free, go to

thegamelive.com, select Football, NFL, AFC, and go to the first Jacksonville feed
Not this year, NFL putthe KIBASH on that deal
for the regular season? I'm listening to it right now ...well I was, it just stopped, lol.second link working still.

Last edited by a moderator:
104 User(s) are reading this topic (32 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)70 Members: Babu Bhatt, Barry, proninja, jurb26, joffer, beaglemac, The Shark, eroom1369, Noahs Troopers, dude, stbugs, Andrew, EBF, Raagsreth, supa mann, footballguide1, TheFanatic, Perry Van Hook, Righetti, Bigtime, sweetness34, Sofa King Money, Browns Rule!, Koya, thebigtrip, imeimex, jbz, Dudley Dawson, cowboyz, migarvin, DOVCommish, NeilC, jwvdcw, dapunisher, mojorizin, Keys Myaths, Ralph Wiggum, Tremendous Upside, chedha, valence, piston pete griffin, GATOR HATER, BoneYardDog, sheerterror, vverhei, B-Deep, Nigel Tufnel, Juxtatarot, Nugget, radballs, cstruk, Simris, Football Menace, supermark_28, Jackal King, lebowski, Bert, Bob Magaw, Wingdawg, commish22, Exile, gilmors, zulu, mjm3773, Bonzai, Gordon Keith, Tackling Dummies, thunderclap, Mugwump, wharf rat Feel the Matt Jones love!

Matt Jones 2005=Randy Moss 1998
Whoa, now :eek: However, Jones's scouting report looks promising:

SIZE -- check

SPEED -- check

HANDS -- check

KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSITION -- working on it

Jags recievers making nice grabs tonite..but what's up with taylor.. haven't seen him in a few plays, and he didn't look good going to the sidelines..

Matt Jones 2005=Randy Moss 1998
Whoa, now :eek: However, Jones's scouting report looks promising:

SIZE -- check

SPEED -- check

HANDS -- check

KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSITION -- working on it
I think there are a few more things we need checked off other than just that, but he does looko awful good!

I heard on NFL countdown today that Fred Taylor would only play 15 offensive plays today.. so don't worry if you are not seeing him in there...I WOULD worry that he is once again not getting the goalline carries

I heard on NFL countdown today that Fred Taylor would only play 15 offensive plays today.. so don't worry if you are not seeing him in there...

I WOULD worry that he is once again not getting the goalline carries
He wasnt in the entire series, wasnt just a goalline situation

I heard on NFL countdown today that Fred Taylor would only play 15 offensive plays today.. so don't worry if you are not seeing him in there...

Assuming he didn't re-injure the knee he left the game before the Jags got near the goal line. So no way of knowing just yet if there's a goal-line vulture in Jacksonville.

nfl.com is stuck, and the audio feed disappeared. any scoring since the Jones 40 yard catch.

Oh S***, there goes Jones' ADP
No kidding. I love how the preseason shifts player values dramatically even when it may not be warranted. In Jones' case, I hope I can still get the guy late as a flier. Kind of hoping that Taylor looks really good in the rest of the preseason so someone else has a chance of falling to me. ;) :banned: :banned: :banned:

oh ok.. well that's fine then, i was only looking at him as a RB4 or anyway, he's always had his td's vultured at goal line.. I think he's a value in the 6th or 7th when healthy

Anyone else think that Vick looks tentative tonight. You can tell coaches really want him to not run as much. Do you think that will continue through the whole season?

Theisman is 100% right.. Matt Jones in the slot is going to be very dangerous this year.Nickel-backs are going to have a hell of a time covering a guy his size

Last edited by a moderator:
Theisman is 100% right.. Matt Jones in the slot is going to be very dangerous this year.

Nickel-backs are going to have a hell of a time covering a guy his size
the only problem i see is on the play right after his big catch, he completely missed his block, when he was in the slot.

Paul McGuire on Matt Jones after that overthrown pass:

"He almost outran the ball!"

:puregenius:

"For this one, Hallmark does not have a card"-announcers comment after Leftwich takes a shot to the groin:confused:

"For this one, Hallmark does not have a card"

-announcers comment after Leftwich takes a shot to the groin

:confused:
Whoops, I thought he was holding his hand, I guess he took a shot to the gonads. My mistake.

This Sunday NIght crew is so goodToefield back in with the carry..Pearman had a decent series, i liked seeing his nose for the first down on the 3rd down play

Users who are viewing this thread