What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atl @ Jack (1 Viewer)

anyone that wants to listen via internet radio for free, go tothegamelive.com, select Football, NFL, AFC, and go to the first Jacksonville feed

So, who is fastest of these 4 players:RossumVickM.JonesD.HallBoy lots of speed tonight folks! :popcorn:

Lots of Jimmy Smith so far, a nice grab and a drop.Freddy looks pretty good, had a big hole to run through.I love this announcing team..

So, who is fastest of these 4 players:

Rossum

Vick

M.Jones

D.Hall

Boy lots of speed tonight folks! :popcorn:
oh it's D Hall, vick already admitted Hall is faster in an interview.. he runs a 4.2

Rossum

Vick

M.Jones

D.Hall

Stanford Routt and Fabian Washington would both smoke 'em all.
hall was mighty fast... nationally ranked prep sprinter.washington may have run fastest 40 in combine history.

routt has borderline olympic caliber speed in the 100.

guess that makes vick the slowpoke. :)

Rossum

Vick

M.Jones

D.Hall

oh it's D Hall, vick already admitted Hall is faster in an interview.. he runs a 4.2
how does dunn look?
Looks good, had a couple good runs.. jax run d is tough though.. they have big stroud and henderson stuffing the middle..one thing i will say though.. vick doensn't seem like he's any further along in being able to read coverages and hit his recievers.. he's still thinking take off first

Nice run by Dunn on the draw play for 33 yards..a bit dissapointed that he couldn't turn on the afterburners, Dunn seems to have lost his 5th gear

Duckett in the game to give Dunn a breather... Dunn has been running very nicely on some delays and draws, offensive line opening up some holes and Dunn running through them

Nice to see AYODELE get some face time. I also have Vick, (dynasty idp)PEARMAN and DEANDRA COBB too.Should be a fun game to watch.I hope Vic gets more focused in the pocket this year. He needs to hone those tools to the same finish as his running tools. (has 3 years on his contract with me)

Theisman causes me physical pain when he speaks."you've got to deliver the ball where the receiver can catch it"there's a real information gem Joe, thanks!Where's LT when we need him

Leftwich took a nice shot to the head just now.Had he not been such a bad MF and stayed upright, Lefty might have drawn the penalty.

Nice run by Dunn on the draw play for 33 yards..

a bit dissapointed that he couldn't turn on the afterburners, Dunn seems to have lost his 5th gear
Yeah, Agree... first I thought he tripped up, but the replay shows he lost his steam. The old Dunn would have had 6!

anyone that wants to listen via internet radio for free, go to

thegamelive.com, select Football, NFL, AFC, and go to the first Jacksonville feed
Not this year, NFL putthe KIBASH on that deal

Say what you want about Vick (and I think he has a long way to go yet)BUTI've never seen someone throw a deep ball and make it look that effortless. He's got a gun! If only he could learn how to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread