What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Attention Niner Fans (1 Viewer)

Who do the Niners pick?

• Vernon Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Huff

• Mario Williams

• AJ Hawk

• D'Brickashaw Ferguson

• Other

• Total voters

toxicbees

Footballguy
It's really a toss up between Vernon Davis, Michael Huff, and Mario Williams for me. As much as I would like to see them take Vernon Davis, I think they'll be looking at Michael Huff or Mario Williams more, because of their needs at those positions. DaBrick is interesting, because he could fall down to the Niners, and they could definitely use o-line improvement.

I could see them going with AJ.
With the loss of Julian and the only other OLB being Andre the Niners could really use a guy as special as Hawk. The other guys are good players but you are talking about the best LB from the best linebacking class in a long time. Not to mention a big need for the niners and the 3-4 they are using.

I could see them going with AJ.
With the loss of Julian and the only other OLB being Andre the Niners could really use a guy as special as Hawk. The other guys are good players but you are talking about the best LB from the best linebacking class in a long time. Not to mention a big need for the niners and the 3-4 they are using.
Good call, the loss of Peterson probably means the Niners are looking hard at AJ Hawk. I saw quite a bit of him at tOSU, and he was literally involved in every play.

Users who are viewing this thread