What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AZ rook LB Blackstock (1 Viewer)

P Boy

Footballguy
I drafted this guy in May, and stashed him on my practice squad. Now due to some LB ineffectiveness (my #4 LB is Cowart or Hobson), I'm wondering whether Blackstock is worth a call up & possibly a start.What happened with him last week? I know this guy is capable of being a big-time pass rushing LB, but the depth charts I'm looking at have him listed as an injury start at SLB. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

I drafted this guy in May, and stashed him on my practice squad. Now due to some LB ineffectiveness (my #4 LB is Cowart or Hobson), I'm wondering whether Blackstock is worth a call up & possibly a start.

What happened with him last week? I know this guy is capable of being a big-time pass rushing LB, but the depth charts I'm looking at have him listed as an injury start at SLB. Can someone enlighten me a bit?
Blackstock filled in for the injured Karlos Dansby. Good info for the dynasty folks to see his potential production, though.Don't know that he's a must start if Dansby is out again this week, as Jacksonville has been a relatively weak matchup for LBs.

Users who are viewing this thread