What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Backyard Brawl 3 (1 Viewer)

Ok, so as long as we roster our developmentals, we can have as many as we want (14 max for the league)?

Last edited by a moderator:
May begin sending the dice roll to those who have paid as I want to ensure we all have some time on the site before the draft to make some moves.

same for me

ETA--After 100 rolls, I've gotten the same. So which pick do I get if I keep rolling "problem loading page"?

Never had first pick (closest I ever came was 3)

would be nice :confused:

3d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 93, 74, 41

Roll total: 208

Should be good for top 5-6.

This is one reason larger leagues (14-16) are good - draft positions really even out. Ok, so at pick 14 you get RB11-14. You also get WR1-3. Pick 1 gets ADP - but they don't pick again until 29 - that's a lot of players.

Plus, we're picking draft slots, and everyone has different opinions regarding what is optimal - you may get the slot you coveted all along, regardless of where you rolled.

It's going to be a tough decision at 1.05 or 1.06.

Brian Westbrook might be an ideal pick there, but I really think Dez White is due for a breakout year.

Wow... never had a tie before.... we'll wait til the end then I'll have you two roll again for the tiebreaker (AFTER everyone has rolled once)

can we put the roll numbers beside the names in the first post on this thread, be easier to follow

here's what I got right now

EBF - 208

JWB - 159

doowain - 122

Me - 111

GianMarco - 111

wdcRob - 107

Stark - 74

3d100, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 82, 65, 48Roll total: 195Bronco - please confirm.
:no: i call major controversy on this one and my roll should be switched for this one in good faith......... :wub: lol, i can't wait for BB3 to get started, where's Peens??????

Shouldn't the lower number have the lower pick? :kicksrock: I'll take top 3-4.

You guys look like you are having soooo much fun. I have followed this thread from the beginning and started to sign up for the league more than once. Now I wish I had. :unsure:

You guys look like you are having soooo much fun. I have followed this thread from the beginning and started to sign up for the league more than once. Now I wish I had. :unsure:
Tex seriously you don't even understand how good the previous 2 Backyard Brawl leagues are..........#2 being better of course. On an average day, at least 7-8 owners out of 14 show up in the offseason if not more. During the season, checking in 3 times a day is almost the norm. I'm hoping this league is similar.

You guys look like you are having soooo much fun. I have followed this thread from the beginning and started to sign up for the league more than once. Now I wish I had. :football:
Tex seriously you don't even understand how good the previous 2 Backyard Brawl leagues are..........#2 being better of course. On an average day, at least 7-8 owners out of 14 show up in the offseason if not more. During the season, checking in 3 times a day is almost the norm. I'm hoping this league is similar.
I think you guys will be checking in at least 4-5 times per day to marvel at my roster in fits of envy.

You guys look like you are having soooo much fun. I have followed this thread from the beginning and started to sign up for the league more than once. Now I wish I had. :football:
I think you guys will be checking in at least 4-5 times per day to marvel at my roster in fits of envy laughter.
Fixed.

I think you guys will be checking in at least 4-5 times per day to marvel at my roster in fits of envy.
I dunno EBF. You'll find this is going to be a little bit harder than answering questions like, "I was just offered Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch for Edge and Marvin - what should I do?"In fact this league is so good that Pinda's probably the weakest link. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread