What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Backyard Brawl 3 (1 Viewer)

114 on the tiebreaker. I am apparently firmly nestled in the 35th percentile on this die-rolling site.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 86, 20, 8

Roll total: 114

So just one more roller, and we start picking draft slots? :anticipation:

I predict i'll end up with the highly coveted #13 spot :2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
3d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 99, 83, 30

Roll total: 212

giddy up, can i use this tiebreaker roll as my first one???

Ahh, so we using this order to pick spots? Sweet, didn't realize that. I thought I might have to end up with the crappy 11 spot. Now, at least, I'll probably just end up with the, umm, crappy 11 spot?

I'm livid i didn't see this until too late.

As a huge college football fan this is the exact kind of league i'm looking for.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.

i'll pay money to the people ahead of me on the waiting list to pass on the league.

PM me if you want to be bought out.

i'll pay money to the people ahead of me on the waiting list to pass on the league.PM me if you want to be bought out.
Ok, but you gotta roll dice for it. Please select one die with 100 sides and roll it 30 times and sum it up. That's my charge :DThe good news is, if you put my email in, you'll get abnormally low results, so you should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll pay money to the people ahead of me on the waiting list to pass on the league.PM me if you want to be bought out.
Ok, but you gotta roll dice for it. Please select one die with 100 sides and roll it 30 times and sum it up. That's my charge :DThe good news is, if you put my email in, you'll get abnormally low results, so you should be good.
come on gianmarco, sell your spot to me. :D

come on gianmarco, sell your spot to me. :D
No ty, sir :D

I run the Backyard Brawl leagues (1 & 2) on MFL. 14-team PPR with a one round college draft each season (110/year)(contemplated going to 16-teams for BB3 but held back on it).
I don't think you should hold back on anything in life. Go for it Patoons.

May 3rd at 8am EST the 12-hr clock starts
Is this date flexible, or set it stone? Maybe we can start it a week earlier (i.e. day 2 of the NFL draft, or Monday The 28th)
Marc's and my schedule is pretty insane through the draft. Im counting on that week buffer to shift gears - I would rather keep it as it is.
Yeah, i can imagine you two will be quite busy during the draft. I'm going to be in the Dominican from May 9th - 15th, and will have little to no internet access while i'm gone; so i was hoping for a slightly early start.

May 3rd at 8am EST the 12-hr clock starts
Is this date flexible, or set it stone? Maybe we can start it a week earlier (i.e. day 2 of the NFL draft, or Monday The 28th)
Marc's and my schedule is pretty insane through the draft. Im counting on that week buffer to shift gears - I would rather keep it as it is.
Yeah, i can imagine you two will be quite busy during the draft. I'm going to be in the Dominican from May 9th - 15th, and will have little to no internet access while i'm gone; so i was hoping for a slightly early start.
I'm also relatively out of pocket for that weekend and EBF is relatively unavailable the week I believe.

I say we let Tex in, i'm loving his starting QB's in his sig:

QB-Michael Vick(8), Byron Leftwich (4)
:hophead:
Bronco that's ancient history. A little bad luck befalls us all at times. :confused:
I know, just playing around. :hifive:
Lay off Broncofan, his new QBs are Redman and Harrington :bag:
Actually if I get in :popcorn: I was planning on grabbing Matt Ryan and Brian Brohm in the 1st 2 rounds. :P

Users who are viewing this thread