What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Balitmore @ St Louis Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Excellent. After that last Wilkins FG against me, I only Favre to put up 36 tomorrow. Thanks Holt and Heap... I know it wasn't your fault... :rant: :wall: :hot: :rant: :wall: :hot:

Perfect end to this game? Ravens go 3 and out, Bulger goes to take a knee, ball pops out, Ravens recover and run in a TD and recover the onside kick.

The perfect ending to the biggest nightmare of my fantasy life. Up by 8 tomorrow Buckhalter vs. Farve, season on the line. I'm putting the bounty on him, please, one of you cheeseheads kill his dog or something.

GB Marc Bulger (or, his one night ineptitude), Jeff Wilkins and bonuses for 40+ yd FGs. At least I'll win in one league this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Between this game and the BUF/KC game, I'm surprised any teams want to play in a Sunday night turnover fest anymore.

Wow. The absolutely last thing I expected tonight was to get 40 points from Wilkens and STL Def... what a game all the way around.

All I can say is THANK GOD for that last catch by Heap, cuz that's what won it for me. :D I needed 4 and that's what I luckily got, unreal....after that game, I was sure I was done!

Oh, this game was tonight???????? :P Welcome back Marshall, you owe alot of us.........let's see it buddy, the sharks are saying you have an easy schedule.......time to pay up.

I start McNair when I should have started Bulger then McNair instead of Bulger two weeks ago and now tonight wrong choice again. So much for blindly following the cheatsheets for QB choices.But GB the Rams D for racking big points.I don't care if Cincy does win that ugly division just someone please tell Kantna he has been neglecting C. Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread