What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Miami (1 Viewer)

Dion Jordan hits Flacco's arm as he throws. Reshad Jones catches the high bloop and takes it to the house for the pick 6. Wow.

Sturgis sends ensuing KO out of bounds. Defense rises up and forces punt though. Personal foul on punt return gives Miami good field position with 5 minutes left.

Anyone know if Cameron Wake has seen any downs in the game? If he did not play a down, I get my backups points. Thanks much to those who are watching.

Tannehill's lack of pocket presence terrifies me. I hope this is something that will be improved with experience.

Anyone know if Cameron Wake has seen any downs in the game? If he did not play a down, I get my backups points. Thanks much to those who are watching.
I may be thinking of someone else, but I thought the announcers said he wasn't playing.

Alright... time for the 2 minute drill. FG for the tie or TD for the win.

Would be even sweeter to steal this game since New England lost to Cincy today so we'd be back at a tie between us and them at 4 - 1 however we'd actually have first place in the AFC East due to division record compared to them.

** EDIT - Conference record... not division record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannehill's lack of pocket presence terrifies me. I hope this is something that will be improved with experience.
O line was really bad today. But Tannehill should have run or gotten out of the pocket more to create some big plays and avoid sacks.

Not only is Philbin showing more and more he is not a head coach on game day.

Mike Sherman is utter garbage. We are not going to win another game with 9 rushing attempts.

I just got home from the game. I was on the 45 yard line...4 rows up. The Ravens were using our weather to their advantage by smashing us with Ray Rice and Pierce. I saw our defense gasping for air by the end of the second quarter.

In comparison.....we go out and play fast break (try to) ignore the run altogether....again...and it is getting stupid now. And once again...wasted possessions galore. Everything from the shotgun.

Sherman is complete garbage as a play caller. And Philben is clueless how to manage a game....every week it's getting worse.

Tannehill......he still has no internal clock in the pocket....something that is becoming a huge concern....he does not dump the ball off....he does not get his feet moving if nothing is there. He is a stationary target.

We may...just may squeak in the playoffs....but losing a game like this at home to a weak Ravens team magnifies how far away we really are in reality.

Despite all this we could have won this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is Philbin showing more and more he is not a head coach on game day.

Mike Sherman is utter garbage. We are not going to win another game with 9 rushing attempts.

I just got home from the game. I was on the 45 yard line...4 rows up. The Ravens were using our weather to their advantage by smashing us with Ray Rice and Pierce. I saw our defense gasping for air by the end of the second quarter.

In comparison.....we go out and play fast break (try to) ignore the run altogether....again...and it is getting stupid now. And once again...wasted possessions galore. Everything from the shotgun.

Sherman is complete garbage as a play caller. And Philben is clueless how to manage a game....every week it's getting worse.

Tannehill......he still has no internal clock in the pocket....something that is becoming a huge concern....he does not dump the ball off....he does not get his feet moving if nothing is there. He is a stationary target.

We may...just may squeak in the playoffs....but losing a game like this at home to a weak Ravens team magnifies how far away we really are in reality.

Despite all this we could have won this game.
Couldn't say it much better

Users who are viewing this thread