What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Basketball Anyone? (1 Viewer)

strong_safety

Footballguy
Being that this is one of the best fantasy communities I've been a part of, I can't help but post here for a new start up basketball league I'm looking to get up and running. Haven't done a basketball league in many years myself, but as football winds down and some of us are in off season mode (or charging on to the championships!) I thought this would be a fun new adventure to get through the rest of the winter. If you are interested in being a part of an in depth basketball league challenge, get back to me at theis.nick@gmail.com

League Settings - http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=129614

Free league to start, right we are looking for some great owners that can be active and have fun competing during this lockout shortened season. But if we can get a solid group going, we can look at becoming a money league with prizes. I'd like to try out the auction draft format once the league fills, so no date has been set yet. Get back to me with a team name and location if interested, and this will help determine your division placement. In going with the sim feel for the league, we are using actual NBA team names and locations, but feel free to mix it up and go old school (ex. Minneapolis Lakers) or a combination of both. Right now the only team name and logo taken is the Timberwolves.

Thank for reading! Hope to see you there

Hey would be interested in trying bball. fogler40@yahoo
Great! I'll add you to the list then. Slowly but surely we will get this filled up. If anyone has any pointers on good basketball fantasy sites or communities, let me know. Feel free to bring in any friends or family to the league as well!

Being that this is one of the best fantasy communities I've been a part of, I can't help but post here for a new start up basketball league I'm looking to get up and running. Haven't done a basketball league in many years myself, but as football winds down and some of us are in off season mode (or charging on to the championships!) I thought this would be a fun new adventure to get through the rest of the winter. If you are interested in being a part of an in depth basketball league challenge, get back to me at theis.nick@gmail.com

League Settings - http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=129614

Free league to start, right we are looking for some great owners that can be active and have fun competing during this lockout shortened season. But if we can get a solid group going, we can look at becoming a money league with prizes. I'd like to try out the auction draft format once the league fills, so no date has been set yet. Get back to me with a team name and location if interested, and this will help determine your division placement. In going with the sim feel for the league, we are using actual NBA team names and locations, but feel free to mix it up and go old school (ex. Minneapolis Lakers) or a combination of both. Right now the only team name and logo taken is the Timberwolves.

I'm interested, my email is mquinnjr@gmail. Thanks man.

Sent you an E-Mail

I'm interested, my email is mquinnjr@gmail. Thanks man.

Sorry for the late reply guys, not the easiest time of the year to recruit for a fantasy league, ha. Invites and emails have been sent. Keep 'em coming everyone! Plenty of room left, still looking to have our own shortened season.

Users who are viewing this thread