What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Lions - Week 12 - Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

I hate Matt Staff Infection. 

Playing the Chicago D and they don't have ****, the whole game. But good ole Staff Infection is the last minute gift that keeps on giving.

Lol. Can't even tackle to prevent the 1st down.

GG.

In some respects, "can't beat Chase Daniel" is probably better for the Lions than "drafting 4-5 picks later". Hopefully.

Ilov80s said:
I am using him a bit in daily. Tough to pull the trigger beyond that. 
Nice stat line for daily.

I had him in and pulled him last minute for Ekeler. Ouch.

I had started Dalvin Cook on Sunday night and that effort stuck with me and affected my decision.

Lions clearly have a talent void on this roster. It's been that way forever. Not sure what you can do except try to find another QB in the draft. Even then, they are below average at almost every other position. 

I had started Dalvin Cook on Sunday night and that effort stuck with me and affected my decision.
Yeah he was about the cheapest RB for the slate today so I’m feeling optimistic 

Lions clearly have a talent void on this roster. It's been that way forever. Not sure what you can do except try to find another QB in the draft. Even then, they are below average at almost every other position. 
I don’t think QB is the big area of need 

That Ridley fumble just killed me. I had Ryan-Ridley in a lot of spots with Blount

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread