What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beginner's Guide : 10 Rules of Badminton (1 Viewer)

Rove! said:
lakerstan said:
Every guy on here is desperately hoping you get that 3 way with your wife and her 7 rated best friend.

Don't F this up.
This is why woman are so uptight....make one mildly inappropriate joke and we're all in here slobbering and thinking/hoping that it was some kind of sexual advance
They (and especially the girl in question) bring it on themselves. By this age, women know a guy's M.O., how to push our buttons, and they do it, because... #####es-love-drama.

There's no threesome, the aforementioned doesn't want to hook up, she's just looking for attention. That's how I'd tread anyway. Unlike the common FBG, I'm not used to married women flirting with me and then following through with it, so I might be alone here.

That said, I'd still try to angle for a threesome, if that's what you want, if only for the sake of this forum. I'm in somewhat the same situation as you, except my wife knows full well of the texts her best friend (who's in a loveless marriage) sends me. We both take it for what it is, her friend looking for the attention she is not getting at home. It's meaningless to us.
are there nekid pics involved

are there nekid pics involved
Best I've gotten is spa lockerroom pics with towels on (taken and sent by the friend but with my wife knowing). Sounds fantastic but in reality, pretty tame, you see more skin at the beach etc. (deleted them after a few uses, wouldn't send even if I had them)

Ditkaless Wonders said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
I'm at my office this morning around a quarter until 8 when I get a text from one of my wife's really good friends. It is a photo bomb picture of two couples on the beach with a naked guy with his dong showing in the background. Along with the picture she wrote "were u laying out when u should have been at work yesterday?". Now, we don't really have a texting relationship as she is my wife's friend although there have been times we have texted each other infrequently in the past. On my end, it is usually when I'm with my wife and her name will come up and my wife will say "You should text that to her".

I decided to text back "Not me, I don't manscape" seeing how the guy in the pic looked like he must have just taking a bath in Nair. She responded back "Really! Ur wife told me ur balls of fun!".

Do you think she is just having some innocent fun with me or is she testing the waters for some potential side action?
Without reading the rest of this thread I can tell you the correct response right now. You text back "Wow, you girls share everything."
That was the way too go....but too late. I am afaid the OP has already been mislead down the wrong path.

Give your wife the phone and have her text the friend back as if it's you. Her message should give you whatever response you need. If she is playful and flirty and messing around then you know where you stand. If she doesn't want any part and wants it ended then you have that answered also.

Give your wife the phone and have her text the friend back as if it's you. Her message should give you whatever response you need. If she is playful and flirty and messing around then you know where you stand. If she doesn't want any part and wants it ended then you have that answered also.
Terrible idea...

Third scenario and most likely... Wife "pretends" to be playful and flirty to test the friend... friend gets flirty and playful back, wife in turn goes psycho ##### on friend and husband gets caught in the crossfire...

Terrible idea...

Third scenario and most likely... Wife "pretends" to be playful and flirty to test the friend... friend gets flirty and playful back, wife in turn goes psycho ##### on friend and husband gets caught in the crossfire...
So... why is that a terrible idea?

Terrible idea...

That's assuming the guy has now power. If he doesn't like the way the conversation is going then he can do what needs to then. The fact the this is even a topic indicates he wants to pursue it otherwise it would have been shut down instantly if he's not like that and just loyal to his wife.

Terrible idea...

So... why is that a terrible idea?
Because most importantly, it would suck for us... unless the wife drove over to the friends house and ran her soccer mom van into the house, jumped out and wrestled in the mud with the friend... while it was all caught on tape...

it's a TERRIBLE idea..

Once had a friend of the wife text me that she was at the lake getting "wet". I didn't have her number so I wasn't sure who it was and she wasn't revealing who she was either. When I didn't bite she began to escalate the dirty. I am almost certain the wife was testing me. I am also almost certain the friend is DTF though.

Any more contact between you and friend?

lakerstan said:
Sand said:
offdee said:
Sand said:
chet said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
offdee said:
Baloney Sandwich said:
Godsbrother said:
Ok I'll bite. How hot is the wife's friend?
cute more than hot but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum of my wife's friends. she married her high school sweetheart so pretty sure she has only been with her husband.
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS7.jpg

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html#/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html?&_suid=1403197446434016405667706977633
I like your example of a 6 more than your example of a 7 so tough for me to put evaluate off of those but from your scale descriptions I would say a solid 7, at times a 7.5
Don't listen to offdee. The kid is clueless. Even if you didn't know that before, the above pics prove it. We all know what a 7 looks like and we don't need his idiotic description and pics to figure it out.
I also know what an offdee 9 and 10 look like, but am still pretty pissed that those two pictures have been deleted from his scale. Keeps the 1 but deletes the 10? The travesty...
Not sure what you mean GB...

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS10.png.html#/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS10.png.html?&_suid=140321493829208241496824655528

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS85b.jpg.html#/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS85b.jpg.html?&_suid=1403214928539005177913149021757
All follow the convention of TOSX.jpg (where X is the rating) except those two. That's why I missed them. Appreciate the 10, though.
Anyone have the name of the 10? I need to see more of her...
And while we're at it more of 7, 'cause she's way hotter than the 8 or 9 on the scale.

If this is real you're playing with fire even though you have done nothing wrong. If she is flirting with you then she is disrespecting your wife. If you play along, even innocently, you are disrespecting your wife. From your wife's perspective, you are letting the friend know that your wife's husband enjoys, and/or is interested in, flirting with other women. Maybe your wife doesn't care.. or maybe she'll think (one day) that if you flirt with her friend, what do you do with other women that your wife doesn't know personally. Believe me, you never want to plant that seed.

Suppose the FFA got its wish and you had relations of some sort and shared here. Interesting thread continues. Your life changes. I would nip this in the bud post haste. One day they may be drunk and discussing things, or they may have a falling out at some point.. either way, something like this would come up (if texting back and forth happens). Friend says "well BSandwich texted me about his balls and sent me a pic of his junk." Even if it is not true, you are in for a world of hurt.

Or maybe it is all imaginary fodder for a Friday thread topic.

If this is real you're playing with fire even though you have done nothing wrong. If she is flirting with you then she is disrespecting your wife. If you play along, even innocently, you are disrespecting your wife. From your wife's perspective, you are letting the friend know that your wife's husband enjoys, and/or is interested in, flirting with other women. Maybe your wife doesn't care.. or maybe she'll think (one day) that if you flirt with her friend, what do you do with other women that your wife doesn't know personally. Believe me, you never want to plant that seed.

Suppose the FFA got its wish and you had relations of some sort and shared here. Interesting thread continues. Your life changes. I would nip this in the bud post haste. One day they may be drunk and discussing things, or they may have a falling out at some point.. either way, something like this would come up (if texting back and forth happens). Friend says "well BSandwich texted me about his balls and sent me a pic of his junk." Even if it is not true, you are in for a world of hurt.

More terrible advice....

PM Arizona Ron for the rules on extramarital activities... he's the expert... trial by fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baloney Sandwich said:
I'm still not sure what to exactly make of the conversation with my wife last night, it was interesting to say the least.

I had to get up early and into the office to prep for a client meeting first thing this morning so I'm pressed for time but should be able to give a full recap later today.
lol right...

:fishing:

I think if he is in good standing with the wife with no history it's up to him if he wants to share. Seems fairly harmless as to what we know. If they have had issues with him carrying on with women on social media or texting in a flirty nature then he should've told her the moment he got them. A little context would help I think.

I never mind if it's a fishing trip. I enjoy the funny replies and the serious ones as well.

BTW. All you guys living with women you seem terrified of? Jesus grow a set already. And the whole she's testing thing? That crap is so passive aggressive it deserves to be screwed with. I can't imagine my wife trying to "test" me.

As for this seems pretty innocent really. I would probably mention it to the wife but as a "I still got it" not a "please don't punish me" thing.

I think if he is in good standing with the wife with no history it's up to him if he wants to share. Seems fairly harmless as to what we know. If they have had issues with him carrying on with women on social media or texting in a flirty nature then he should've told her the moment he got them. A little context would help I think.

I never mind if it's a fishing trip. I enjoy the funny replies and the serious ones as well.
Agree.. this thread turned in to somewhat of a minefield.. there is both good and bad advice disguised as good, it's up to the OP to choose the right path.

BTW. All you guys living with women you seem terrified of? Jesus grow a set already. And the whole she's testing thing? That crap is so passive aggressive it deserves to be screwed with. I can't imagine my wife trying to "test" me.

As for this seems pretty innocent really. I would probably mention it to the wife but as a "I still got it" not a "please don't punish me" thing.
winner

jamny said:

I especially like that he needed a few beers to get up the nerve to bring it up.

Just shoot me if I ever have to live like that.
Exactly, she should be the one that is nervous of getting in trouble if she is in fact "testing him" like this.

So I get home last night and it is the usual chaotic scene of my 3 and 5 year old running around the place going all nuts and my wife having that look of you can taking f'ng care of them now. She had ordered a pizza which was coming shortly and showed me a to do list of about 20 things she wanted done either tonight or Friday. I ran upstairs to change into some shorts and started to work on putting together a kid's outdoor picnic table. Pizza arrives, we eat and it is time to give the kids their bath and put them to bed. Wife mentions she needs to go to Trader Joe's and Target so I tell her to go and I will finish putting the kids down.

Kids are down so I crack a beer and watch this week's Suits episode On Demand (underrated show in my opinion) and have two more beers and start watching Pulp Fiction on some cable channel when she finally gets home. I help her with all the bags in her car and sit back on the couch. She gets done putting everything away and joins me on the couch, we chit chat for a few minutes about whatever and then when there is an opening I go, "Hey, totally forgot to tell you about the text I received from your friend this morning"

I tell her about the picture and what she wrote, she asks me what I wrote back and says nice in a snide way when I tell her. Then I say, well you should see what she wrote then and I show her the phone.

Wife: "Wow, she is straight out flirting with you. I think she is horny and wants to bang you"

Me: "Yeah, I thought that was a little strange...perhaps she wants to couple swap"

Wife: "No way that is happening, Friend's husband is gross. I can't say I blame Friend for wanting to get some after being with him for so long"

Okay now, before anyone starts breaking out the fishing poles realize my wife is saying all of this in a light hearted joking manner. She goes on the say she is surprised friend wrote the last message and seemed more surprised than angry as they are really good friends. She goes on to make some comments that me and friend are always flirting with each other but more in a playful busting my balls manner than accusing me of anything (I think). I'm playing around and keeping it in the light hearted manner that my wife seems to be taking it but still a bit careful not to fall into any trap. Her phone rings and it is her best friend so she goes off into the kitchen to chat and I go back to watching Pulp Fiction (almost unwatchable when they edit for TV).

I hear her mention friends name that sent me the text while she is on the phone but can't make out everything she is saying. I do hear her say "They are always flirting with each other but I'm surprised she sent him that" but then the subject changes. She is on the phone for another 10 minutes or so and gets off and we decide to go to bed because it is late. Both of us are pretty tired and so no sexy time but as we are both lying down she brings it up again and says I think she might really want to bang you. I joke that who could blame her and my wife says she is serious to which I respond that I think she was just trying to be funny and interpreting too much into a text is silly. My wife says something about the fact that she knows friend is the one I would want to bang out of all her friends and says it will be interesting when she comes over in a few weeks (we both have boys the same age that are friends). My wife says she was going to see if her and her boy wanted to sleep over because she thought the kids would love it but now says she doesn't know. I laugh again but don't want to fall into a trap so I kiss her and go to bed.

"No way that is happening, Friend's husband is gross..."

So, in other words, if the friend's husband wasn't gross, she might have been up for the swap?

So, in other words, if the friend's husband wasn't gross, she might have been up for the swap?
She is all for the 3 way. She is not for the swapping.

Threesome is DEFINATELY acquirable.

Threesome is on
I don't think so and I would have a hard time believing my wife is sincere if she brought it up. While the idea of a threesome sounds great and probably would be amazing in the moment, I think it could be a bad idea for our marriage over the long term. If my wife was ever serious about it, I would be willing to bet she would want to do it with someone we both don't know, not a really good friend (and a married one at that).

In my personal experience this meant the wife was fine with bringing the friend to bed but not if she had to touch the husband.

Users who are viewing this thread