What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bell vs Zeke (12 team PPR) (1 Viewer)

whoson1st0

Footballguy
12 team PPR keeper league

I have the first pick, and Gurley & DJ have been kept. I was always going to take Bell with my pick but his hold out is driving me insane.

Do I still take Bell with my pick or do I go with Zeke? At this point is seems to be a toss up!

*NOTE* I wouldn't be able to keep either of these players

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeke is safer (and you can sleep at night) but Bell certainly has more upside if PPR-if you have sleeping pills take Bell.

Since it's a keeper league, I would probably take Zeke. Not only is there Bell's current contract issue, he's older and you don't know what his situation will be next year.

Since it's a keeper league, I would probably take Zeke. Not only is there Bell's current contract issue, he's older and you don't know what his situation will be next year.
I actually wouldn't be able to keep either of them, so that's not a factor here.

I’d go with Zeke even if Bell only misses one game. The Cowboys are going to be a run crazy team and the Steelers have a good passing team as well.

Users who are viewing this thread