What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Bengals at Niners*** (-5.5, 43.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

I think SF comes out hot this week, after getting embarrassed on the road these last 2 weeks. I'm not worried about them at all, this is still the best team in the NFC in my opinion.

I think Brock Purdy is a nice bounce back candidate, as I don't think the Bengals can cover much of anything since Awuzie went down. I especially like George Kittle this week, as the Bengals are maybe the worst team in the NFL at covering TEs.

Ja'Marr Chase will get his, but I do think SF can keep this offense otherwise in check.

I'll say 49ers win in a statement game 35-10.

I think SF comes out hot this week, after getting embarrassed on the road these last 2 weeks. I'm not worried about them at all, this is still the best team in the NFC in my opinion.

I think Brock Purdy is a nice bounce back candidate, as I don't think the Bengals can cover much of anything since Awuzie went down. I especially like George Kittle this week, as the Bengals are maybe the worst team in the NFL at covering TEs.

Ja'Marr Chase will get his, but I do think SF can keep this offense otherwise in check.

I'll say 49ers win in a statement game 35-10.

I like your confidence but the bengals are a good team playing better each week. i like 27-24 (who wins is based on how many FGs Moody misses in the clutch)

Joe Cool getting healthier.
Purdy Boy Brock dinged up.
San Fran's defense has been less than spectacular the last couple of weeks.
Cinncy off a bye should be well prepared here.
I think both defenses will limit the big plays and both teams will make some long time consuming drives.
This could keep the score down but still lend itself to some nice offensive stats.
Nostradumbass predicts...

Bengals- 24
Niners- 23

This might be the game of the week.

Niners will be reeling if they lose this one. Which Bengals team shows up? Is BabyFace Joe healthy enough to cut up the 9ers secondary? I think so.

Niners gut check game.

They were 3-4 at this point past 2 seasons and still made the NFCCG.

They know how to turn things around, they need to do it and do it today.

Wilks needs to go NOW. He has killed the defense.

When he was hired, I heard several people say the defense would be worse under him. I guess they knew something.

Iosivas. Two touchdowns in the past two games, if I'm not mistaken. At least in the past three games, tops.

Definitely a long-term dynasty stash.

Bengals averaged 69.8 rushing yards in first six games.

Today: 72

49ers haven't given up 100 yards to an individual rusher in two years. Joe Mixon has 55 yards and is averaging 7.9 yards a carry today.

49er defense has imploded.

No good WR #2 for SF with Deebo out. Compare to depth at WR on teams like CIN, MIA, MIN, JAX, DAL. It's hard to have depth at every position.

Annd here come the haters out of the woodwork the second Purdy has a bad play.

This place never changes.

Annd here come the haters out of the woodwork the second he has a bad play.

This place never changes.
Hr has had several bad plays and is lucky he doesn't have 3 picks today, plus he hasn't look great the last 2 weeks prior. But we are haters cause we point that out?

Users who are viewing this thread