What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Depth Charts (1 Viewer)

Broken

Footballguy
many of the sites out there list players in positions (i.e. FBG) but I have not found any/many that really keep it updated and project players (especially rookies) into specific positions. I'm talkin LILB rather than LB or OLB .Any sites out there that you are pleased with that give good and accurate info ?Thanks in advance

Agreed on Ourlads.Remember though, the teams themselves often don't really know who is where on a depth chart especially when considering any movement made around mini-camps. A lot speed/quickenss guys and those who learn fast are impressing now, but the July heat and pads will change that impression in a hurry.

Thanks zia-always nice to have a 2nd option to Ourlads. Just checked a couple teams, but the updates were listed as being 5/27

Thanks zia-always nice to have a 2nd option to Ourlads. Just checked a couple teams, but the updates were listed as being 5/27
:confused: 5/27 was Friday and considering it was a long holliday weekend

Users who are viewing this thread