What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

best host site for Fantasy? (1 Viewer)

Our league is over at Fanball.com. They have a commissioner program we are very happy with.

Live Scoring is the best feature IMO...but overall it is very customizeable....and reasonably priced at $70.00 (We got the early bird discount $60 price).

We are going into our 5th year and no complaints.

Fanball.com

Our league is over at Fanball.com. They have a commissioner program we are very happy with.Live Scoring is the best feature IMO...but overall it is very customizeable....and reasonably priced at $70.00 (We got the early bird discount $60 price).We are going into our 5th year and no complaints.Fanball.com
AOL live scoring is free.

Just visited the AOL free league manager and it was crap. Spend the money on a quality Manager. It is not the same as Fanball Commisioner
:fishing:But if you guys want to throw away part of your league fees as opposed to using it for payout, go right ahead.
I have to agree whole-heartedly here. I am in one league that is Fanball (I only know a couple of the guys in this league really well, just kind of go with the flow)--my other two leagues, with my closer friends, one of which I am the commissioner of, we use AOL. It is the best free site I have used. Count me among those who doesn't understand the logic of paying upwards of $100 for a site when you get everything you need in a free one. Even the live scoring is dependable. AOL is the way to go.

I'm not bashing AOL but I haven't heard great things about it. We have 16 owners, so that's less than 5 bucks per person per year at Fanball. Big deal, I haven't had any complaints to those who can't afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread