What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Night in Hockey So Far (1 Viewer)

i tried hockey the other night, just double ups.. I got my ### handed to me. Any tips? New to the hockey scene with DFS. Great job in your picks too!

i tried hockey the other night, just double ups.. I got my ### handed to me. Any tips? New to the hockey scene with DFS. Great job in your picks too!
I am by no means an expert, but I focus on goalies first. I see who's starting and then pick from there. I then see if there are some values--i.e. guys who are hot and underpriced. I then focus on first liners who are also on first PP units.

Some of these young guys are getting no respect as far as pricing goes, making them easy plays to get top shelf players. Guys like Ehlers and Larkin come to mind, they are producing enough to not be punts.

Agree with the goalie being huge. Not always necessary for cash games, but sure helps. Don't always have to pay up for a "stud".

I like the smaller slates personally. With a focus on 3-6 games I feel I can find the proper mesh easier. But I won't always play the small slate if I don't like the matchups. Saw a nice "express" slate the other night that I liked. Maybe if I had more time on my hands I'd play more nights, not sure.

I look at this and all I see is play "habdashbsfjnf" like trying to read Chinese... I need to be a better sports fan and get in tune with Hockey lol

How did it turn out?
At that point, I was up $4k and then Kuznetsov went crazy with 3g 2a so I was overtaken by a lot of guys with him. I ended up making ~$500 and I had something like $125 at risk.

A good night but not an epic one.

Users who are viewing this thread