What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Biden calls out for dead congresswoman (1 Viewer)

Who are the Biden Bros?
well, you said "we" so apparently you are one. but can much like a woman a person has to be one to define it.
Yeah, you should probably read the rest of the post that then asks who they really are. I have an idea who people are trying to refer to (pretty much anyone who didn't like Trump...sort of a projections as nobody has ever defended Biden that strongly).
But no...not really a Biden Bro...don't think they exist here.
There are no Biden guys here?

You know how I learned about this story? It was featured at the top of CNN’s webpage:

There was also an analysts by Chris Cizilla: “Biden’s latest gaffe plays right into GOP hands”. I offer this as yet more evidence against the continuing absurd claim that CNN misreports the news in order to pursue liberal goals. It’s crap; always has been.

As to the story itself: it disturbs me. I’ve always discounted the the claims of Biden’s mental decline as being made by folks who really don’t like him and have a political axe to grind. And while that’s still true, here they appear to have some real evidence, perhaps. It’s a little scary.
No, you're just a couple months behind and eventually will see what everyone else sees.

Harris trying to keep up.

Kamala Harris goes gaffe for gaffe with Biden in speech yesterday. "The United States shares a very important relationship which is an alliance with the republic of North Korea."
This actually serves as a defense of Biden. Nobody is making the claim that Harris is suffering from mental decline. This was just a dumb gaffe or a misstatement: north instead of south.
They both are just not very bright like last pick on game night not bright.

Kamala Harris goes gaffe for gaffe with Biden in speech yesterday. "The United States shares a very important relationship which is an alliance with the republic of North Korea."
This actually serves as a defense of Biden. Nobody is making the claim that Harris is suffering from mental decline. This was just a dumb gaffe or a misstatement: north instead of south.
she just isn't bright.

she just isn't bright.
I don’t see any sign of that at all. This certainly isn’t evidence of it.

Ok

she just isn't bright.

:rolleyes: She doesn't know the difference between North and South Korea? Please.

This isn't Sarah Palin we are talking about here (thinking Africa was one nation). She worked as a DA and had a pretty good track record, plus ran the State Attorney General's office for a period of years quite effectively (neither an indication of someone who "just isn't bright").

she just isn't bright.
Tim this is gonna be another case of. "well I guess I was wrong" just like you couldn't/can't see biden mental decline.

it's not 24/7. and I think the vitamin B/12 or whatever they juice him up with can't work all the time. to me it's shocking when he is at the podium and he seems lucid. he can focus but the second he let's his guard down it seems like the fog just drops on him. it's sad to see.

kamala is just not bright and can't think around corners. you will eventually see it when it's obvious to everyone.

time for the cabinet to look at 25th amendment

she just isn't bright.

:rolleyes: She doesn't know the difference between North and South Korea? Please.

This isn't Sarah Palin we are talking about here (thinking Africa was one nation). She worked as a DA and had a pretty good track record, plus ran the State Attorney General's office for a period of years quite effectively (neither an indication of someone who "just isn't bright").
yea she is less intelligent than Palin. but there isn't a lot of daylight between them.

Palin ran a state.

she just isn't bright.

yea she is less intelligent than Palin. but there isn't a lot of daylight between them.

Palin ran a state.

Yeah, Palin ran a state, but not real well either, from what I remember from the old Palin thread in the FFA. She didn't run for reelection and since then ran 2nd in a try for the only Congressional seat in Alaska.

she just isn't bright.

A job that does not require knowledge of basic geography. She also had staff to do her thinking. All evidence points to the opposite of your post.

she just isn't bright.
Tim this is gonna be another case of. "well I guess I was wrong" just like you couldn't/can't see biden mental decline.

it's not 24/7. and I think the vitamin B/12 or whatever they juice him up with can't work all the time. to me it's shocking when he is at the podium and he seems lucid. he can focus but the second he let's his guard down it seems like the fog just drops on him. it's sad to see.

kamala is just not bright and can't think around corners. you will eventually see it when it's obvious to everyone.

Every interview I have seen with Harris since she was Attorney General of California and after that in the Senate, she has come across as articulate and fairly intelligent. I don't know where you get this "she's not just bright" nonsense.

This thread is funny. A bunch of people patting each other on the back because Biden made a misstatement. As if that has never happened to anyone before. While celebrating this "gaffe" also try to label people as a "Biden Bro". It's all just so childish. Do you feel like you're owning the libs with this garbage?

she just isn't bright.

A job that does not require knowledge of basic geography. She also had staff to do her thinking. All evidence points to the opposite of your post.

I have seen no evidence of as someone who has followed her career since she became Attorney General of California. None.

she just isn't bright.

I have seen no evidence of as someone who has followed her career since she became Attorney General of California. None.
You must be a “Kamala Crony?”

This thread is funny. A bunch of people patting each other on the back because Biden made a misstatement. As if that has never happened to anyone before. While celebrating this "gaffe" also try to label people as a "Biden Bro". It's all just so childish. Do you feel like you're owning the libs with this garbage?

I think Biden’s decline is very apparent. And that’s a concern. Whether this is a gaffe or further evidence of cognitive decline is up for debate. And I think it’s a legitimate discussion to have.

Gaffes are excusable. All presidents make them. Repeatedly. I'm no Biden boy or Biden hater, but he looks.........well, old and in a sharp decline. Him calling out for a deceased individual was not good. Sad really. I feel bad for Joe.
Exactly. Confused is a good word. Senile is another word that you can't help but think about when you see the expression on his face.

I think Biden’s decline is very apparent. And that’s a concern. Whether this is a gaffe or further evidence of cognitive decline is up for debate. And I think it’s a legitimate discussion to have.

This is all over the national and world news so it is a story. I mean Colbert, Fallon and Noah were all talking about it as well.

Al Jazeera reporter presses KJP about Biden

Not satisfied with the explanation, several reporters pressed further. When Al Jazeera’s Kimberly Halkett said these “moments of confusion” are happening with “increased frequency” and Americans watching this are having concerns, Jean-Pierre ignored her. Halkett insisted for an answer, stating, "We are asking about the mental acuity of the President.”

Last edited:

That's a different discussion, not really what's been happening here.

I believe Joe Biden has done an amazing job as President. He has achieved more positive things for this country than I ever would have hoped for. I’m very satisfied.

I would prefer it if he does not run again.

Asking if a dead woman is here is a misstatement? Geez

All you have to do is listen to video of him speaking from a few years ago to now.

she just isn't bright.

Every interview I have seen with Harris since she was Attorney General of California and after that in the Senate, she has come across as articulate and fairly intelligent. I don't know where you get this "she's not just bright" nonsense.
are you serious when I get a chance I'll get you her greatest hits.

why?

It's pretty apparent.

1. He knows Biden has age related cognitive issues, he just doesn't want to admit it.
2. He knows that the American public doesn't agree with his assessment that Biden is doing a good job. Just look at favorability polls and Democrats trying to distance themselves from him.
3. He knows if Biden runs in 2024 he'll get trounced by the Republican nominee because of 1 and 2.

what is a gaffe ? an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.

Harris - it WAS unintentional, misspoken word

Biden? He intentionally was looking for the woman

"Gaffe" is a word coined by the left to protect Biden from what the core problem is IMO ... mental collapse, likely dementia

she just isn't bright.

Don't waste your time.

Selectively edited videos designed just to make her look bad mean absolutely nothing to me. Anyone listening to an extended interview with her can tell that she is intelligent. You can try to sell the meme that she is dumb, but that dog won't hunt, outside of those predisposed to think that black women in general are not just very bright. There are a lot of things any politician can fake, but being an intelligent person is not one of them.

why?

It's pretty apparent.

1. He knows Biden has age related cognitive issues, he just doesn't want to admit it.
2. He knows that the American public doesn't agree with his assessment that Biden is doing a good job. Just look at favorability polls and Democrats trying to distance themselves from him.
3. He knows if Biden runs in 2024 he'll get trounced by the Republican nominee because of 1 and 2.
Some slight corrections here:

1. I don’t know it. I’m concerned about it because of this latest incident, probably for the first time. But I don’t know for sure.

2. Agreed though I think that is largely due to inflation, and I believe (hope) that inflation will die down long before 2024.

3. Biden will not get trounced by anyone. No Presidential election is likely to be a trouncing in our remaining lifetimes, due to the shrinking number of swing states.

But that being said, I don’t favor Biden to win against anyone but Trump, due to his age. If it’s Trump I would strongly favor Biden.

But it’s gotta be his decision. If Biden decides to run again nobody will stand in his way.

I believe Joe Biden has done an amazing job as President. He has achieved more positive things for this country than I ever would have hoped for. I’m very satisfied.

Biden is not running again

she just isn't bright.

Don't waste your time.

Selectively edited videos designed just to make her look bad mean absolutely nothing to me. Anyone listening to an extended interview with her can tell that she is intelligent. You can try to sell the meme that she is dumb, but that dog won't hunt, outside of those predisposed to think that black women in general are not just very bright. There are a lot of things any politician can fake, but being an intelligent person is not one of them.

there are many smart people of all races that are not in tune or have awareness

You are acting like it is just being talked about among the 20-30 people here.

It has been talked about on every national news show, late night show and world news. Reporters from Canada are asking about his mental acuity.

So I guess it is a story.

she just isn't bright.

From when she talks.

she just isn't bright.

From when she talks.

And it is quite obvious to me from listening to her talk that she is intelligent, which was the consensus of most Californians I know (no one ever questioned her intellect in any campaign in this state) To make it as an Assistant District Attorney, one has to have a good analytical mind or they get washed out fairly early.

she just isn't bright.

From when she talks.

And it is quite obvious to me from listening to her talk that she is intelligent, which was the consensus of most Californians I know (no one ever questioned her intellect in any campaign in this state) To make it as an Assistant District Attorney, one has to have a good analytical mind or they get washed out fairly early.
unless they a female black and a leftist.
the most important of those three is leftist, second most is female, lastly but still important is black.

a female black conservative would be washed out early.

she just isn't bright.

From when she talks.

A relationship with Willie Brown always helps as well...she is an intelligent person who would have a very good career in many fields, but it is pretty obvious after two years on the job she is not talented enough for the position she currently holds (let alone President) and if it were not for identity politics, she would not be in this position.

Embarrassing for the country and sad for him personally. He should not be the leader, plain and simple. Karine Jean-Pierre has to correct, walk back or explain his statements seemingly every day.
The country had no other realistic choice. Biden has some faults and he’s losing cognition, but the alternative was a man actively working counter to the electorate.
The point I kept trying to make during the election was to remember that one of the key reasons to vote for Biden is he wouldn’t leave important positions unoccupied, and he would 1) staff them with adult professionals 2) not staff them with people actively trying to destroy the institution they were hired into 3) not staff them with blathering idiots just because they complimented him on cable news last night.

He’s done that. There’s actual human adults doing the work. He can start giving speeches that are nothing but him making monkey noises and eating his own boogers for all I care. At least we didn’t have the Pillow Guy organizing the Ukraine response.

she just isn't bright.

From when she talks.

To be fair, Californians don't seem to vet any of their politicians very well.

This is ridiculous. Money gets you elected in many cases. In Kamala's case, it started with sleeping with Willie Brown to start her political career and then working her way up the system. Let's not pretend she got to where she is through merit.

Working one's way up the system is considered advancement through merit.

This is ridiculous. Money gets you elected in many cases. In Kamala's case, it started with sleeping with Willie Brown to start her political career and then working her way up the system. Let's not pretend she got to where she is through merit.

Working one's way up the system is considered advancement through merit.
Horizontal merit.

Users who are viewing this thread