What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bloom, Chaos Commish, and Tenacious D (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
thanks for all your draft info you posted. Above and beyond...thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
:blush: Thanks. I like this place. This draft has been a wild ride for me since October when I realized how very very deep this class was. Then the underclassmen just blew the ceiling off the importance of this thing. To quote Bloom:
Folks, a mini-NFL season happens in the next two days, one that we don't know the outcome of for years. The page is blank and the next chapter of each of the 32 franchises is ready to be written starting in less than 24 hours.
I love the drama. :popcorn:

I'll pile on and say thanks to these guys- the passion put into your work really shows. It's definitely appreciated.

Also, FBG asked us what we wanted and I said "More dynasty coverage, please" -like a lot of other folks around here- and they've delivered. Even a pre-draft podcast! What could be better?

:post-draftanalysispodcast:

Thanks to Bloom and CC for all of the OPINIONATED insight that one most likely cannot get any place else talking about how they've seen guys perform themselves instead of following the herd like everywhere else. :yes: :clap:

I dont really know tenacious D but I can say there are no finer gents on this board than Chaos and Bloom. They set a standard of excellence we all do well to emulate. Chaos especially is never too busy to assist and help anyone,

I dont really know tenacious D but I can say there are no finer gents on this board than Chaos and Bloom.  They set a standard of excellence we all do well to emulate. Chaos especially is never too busy to assist and help anyone,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tenacious D has been on location elsewhere and is unavailable to accept this praise. I know he's always gracious and happy to share his incredible wealth of knowledge on rookies and where to research them.Tenacious D was responsible for that incredible thread of draft links that was pinned for months. He's the man. I've known him for years, been in a league with him, great source of information on college RBs every year. Doesn't care much for the United Nations.

thanks for all your draft info you posted. Above and beyond...thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking forward to it getting better and better every year. Now that I have a real gig doing this I will be taking a lot more time to tape college games all year and start my boards in oct/nov. Also, this is just the tip of the iceberg for this class. Just like last year, ill be following rookie minicamps and the rookie progress in training camp very closely and updating the 100 frequently.

The first edition of the 100 should come out later this week. I just busted out a 10 page draft diary that should go up soon.

Just terrific stuff guy's ... just another one of the countless reasons FBG's is lightyears ahead of any other FF site out there ... my most enjoyable draft ever

I have to say that bloom, Choas and Ten-D have really done the fans of this site a grand service. Great work.

:thumbup: AWESOME

Users who are viewing this thread