What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bradshaw - dynasty hold or drop? (1 Viewer)

ex-ghost

Footballguy
Obviously not the poster boy of health, are you keeping him on your dynasty roster? Or are you dumping him for the likes of Tim Wright, DHB, Vincent Brown, etc.

FWIW, after having had him most of his career I dropped him after the injury. He has the chronic foot injuries, plus being out this year, and he had to fight to get a starting shot this year. There is an outside chance he comes back and is relevant next year, but in the meantime how many other possibilities do you miss out on?

Hes a tease, always looks great when he play but has chronic foot problems, barely ever practices and now this head injury. WIth large rosters im holding in Dynasty, He looked really good for the 2 games he played, maybe he can rest his feet for a year and come back fresh somewhere next year. You never know, hes not that old and he just looks good when you wathc him play but with a large roster ill take the chance and keep him

Hes a tease, always looks great when he play but has chronic foot problems, barely ever practices and now this head injury. WIth large rosters im holding in Dynasty, He looked really good for the 2 games he played, maybe he can rest his feet for a year and come back fresh somewhere next year. You never know, hes not that old and he just looks good when you wathc him play but with a large roster ill take the chance and keep him
That is exactly the problem - not that old and plays well when he plays. Was he on a one year contract?

That is exactly the problem - not that old and plays well when he plays. Was he on a one year contract?
Yes. It was based upon playing time milestones.

I think his chance has come and gone.

I imagine he'll be back somewhere next year, but likely in some sort of backup role where it will take an injury or two for him to be relevant. And even if he gets a chance, his checkered injury history past doesn't bode well.

Would you drop him for a longshot potential like R Robinson, A Smith, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold. He looked like a starting-caliber RB this year, he'll just be 28 next year, and the neck injury that knocked him out for the season was unrelated to previous injuries & something that he is fairly likely to recover from. I have him in my top 50 RBs - plenty of injury risk, but he's someone with a real shot to be a starter next year.

Hold. He looked like a starting-caliber RB this year, he'll just be 28 next year, and the neck injury that knocked him out for the season was unrelated to previous injuries & something that he is fairly likely to recover from. I have him in my top 50 RBs - plenty of injury risk, but he's someone with a real shot to be a starter next year.
This. Just like the Colts this past year, there is some team that will come knocking for a RB of his talent. At the very least you might be able to move him via trade during TC next season after he is given/earns a starting job.

Users who are viewing this thread