What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (1 Viewer)

With this being bumped, I half expected to read that BB was being rebooted like everything else in Hollywood. Guess it’s inevitable but we have time.

With this being bumped, I half expected to read that BB was being rebooted like everything else in Hollywood. Guess it’s inevitable but we have time.
How or why would that happen? It was a perfect show, nobody would try to re-do it. And I’m sure Gilligan has the rights to it.

I am sure it was an easy paycheck for all three, but I am really surprised that Cranston continues to milk the Walter White cash cow by reprising the role in a potato chip commercial.

I am sure it was an easy paycheck for all three, but I am really surprised that Cranston continues to milk the Walter White cash cow by reprising the role in a potato chip commercial.
Coin aside, it made his career and he probably loved the character. Why not continue to pay homage to it.

Users who are viewing this thread