What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos fans (1 Viewer)

It's so lonely in here.I now open the doors to all Pittsburgh fans and welcome any mocks and jibes you bring with you.Nothing like some friendly pre-game banter to calm the nerves.

wow, some party you have going on in here, thatguy. :lol:
I'm usually a pretty poor host. I think my reputation might be preceding me here and keeping people out.I've tried to change my ways. :shrug:

Born and raised in Wyoming, Broncos are as close to a home team as I can get.

Screw steel-town! Go Mile High or Go Home!
That's how I became a Broncos fan. My mother was born and raised in Thermopolis, so I was born a Broncos fan.GO BRONCOS!!! (got my lucky sweatshirt on...if the Broncos lose, the lucky sweatshirt gets burned.)

Born and raised in Wyoming, Broncos are as close to a home team as I can get.

Screw steel-town!  Go Mile High or Go Home!
That's how I became a Broncos fan. My mother was born and raised in Thermopolis, so I was born a Broncos fan.GO BRONCOS!!! (got my lucky sweatshirt on...if the Broncos lose, the lucky sweatshirt gets burned.)
Home of the hotsprings.Used to ride our motorcycles there from Sheridan every summer.

Hope you don't have to burn your shirt.

:thumbup:

I'm really hoping the Broncos win so they finally get some credit. The Steelers went into the Colts game as a snowball's chance, and now because of the Bettis story, they're media darlings to win it all since they're the sexier publicity pick. The slaying of the Patriots giant was brushed under the carpet vs. all the controversy of the Colts-Steelers game and Bettis' redemption for the fumble that almost ended it all.Bettis is a great guy, don't get me wrong, but he's not the first long-term player hoping for a super bowl victory before he retires. If Cowher really wants him to get his victory, why not give him the majority of the carries and carry the team on his shoulders rather than everyone else winning it for the Bus? I probably hear about it more than the rest of you since I'm in Detroit and now all of a sudden he's like the prodigal son around here.First it was all about Shanahan can't win a playoff game without Elway. Then it was Plummer is one game away from self-destructing. Other than the slow start vs. MIA this year, they've just plain gone out and executed and found a way to win games. If Plummer ends up picking apart this blitzing defense, maybe it's time for an article on HIS mom. :D GO BRONCOS (the little 13-3 team that could) !!!Great season for both teams, regardless of the result. PIT fans have nothing to be ashamed of.

Steeler fan here-- good luck to both teams-- both deserve to be here, and I believe the winner will be Super Bowl champs.. Heres to a well-played entertaining game!!! :banned:

> Our father who art in Denver,> football be thy name.> Thy Kingdom come,> 2 Super Bowls won,> on earth as it is Invesco.> Give us this day,> a playoff win,> and forgive us our penalties,> as we defeat those who play against us.> And lead us into victory,> and deliver us to Detroit,> Amen.>

Well, you know Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny are rooting for the Broncos.In church: "Leeetttsss goooo...broooonnnchooooosss...let's go broncos! LET'S GO!!!"

there is nothing harder then being a Broncos Fan in Steeler town right now, but that won't stop me from wearing the Orange and blue with pride.

> Our father who art in Denver,

> football be thy name.

> Thy Kingdom come,

> 2 Super Bowls won,

> on earth as it is Invesco.

> Give us this day,

> a playoff win,

> and forgive us our penalties,

> as we defeat those who play against us.

> And lead us into victory,

> and deliver us to Detroit,

> Amen.

>
I like your style. I just hope no religious zealots see this. They might view it as slightly sacreligious.(by zealots, I mean zealots, so if you happen to be religious but not overly zealous, please don't take offense to this)

> Our father who art in Denver,

> football be thy name.

> Thy Kingdom come,

> 2 Super Bowls won,

> on earth as it is Invesco.

> Give us this day,

> a playoff win,

> and forgive us our penalties,

> as we defeat those who play against us.

> And lead us into victory,

> and deliver us to Detroit,

> Amen.

>
:clap: :clap: Amen

there is nothing harder then being a Broncos Fan in Steeler town right now, but that won't stop me from wearing the Orange and blue with pride.
We are with you kidLETS DO THIS!!!!

Represent baby. Make us proud.

Hoping for a good game, and another win by the Steelers. I like to see the BUS in the SB, class guy and he's earned it. :banned:

I'm so pumped up for this game!!!Going to be a good game but the Orange will pull it out.Everyone at the game better not have a voice by the time it's over. Mile High (Invesco) better be rockin!Lets go Donkies!!!!!! :popcorn:

HDTV on---checkNew Coloring books and toys bought for the kids to keep them busy--checkBeer in cooler by chair--checkSnacks all within easy reach--checkLucky Elway Jersey on (unwashed for several weeks)--checkLET'S GET THIS GOING!!!!GO BRONCOS!!!

Hoping for a good game, and another win by the Steelers.  I like to see the BUS in the SB, class guy and he's earned it. :banned:
Wrong Thread :thumbdown:
They were invited in here. Relax. :)
It's true. As long as the banter is friendly it's welcome. This thread was originally only for the Orange and Blue, but you guys were all late in arriving so I opened it to the Black and Gold as well.

HDTV on---check

New Coloring books and toys bought for the kids to keep them busy--check

Beer in cooler by chair--check

Snacks all within easy reach--check

Lucky Elway Jersey on (unwashed for several weeks)--check

LET'S GET THIS GOING!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
Darrent Williams is going to go, but not returning kicks :(

Fellow Bronco fans (and Steelers fans, too), I'm off to my dad's to watch the game. :banned: to what should be a great game and may the best team win.

Users who are viewing this thread