What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Broncos** (-1.5, 37) 4:05 (1 Viewer)

First team to 17 wins.
Myles Garret is fun to watch.
I think he meets up with Wilson a few times...

Ferocious Keebler Elves- 20
Mile High- 16

brownies roll them in this one. denver is 32nd against the run, jerome ford should punish them. this shouldn't be close.42-21 brownies take them behind the woodshed.

brownies roll them in this one. denver is 32nd against the run, jerome ford should punish them. this shouldn't be close.42-21 brownies take them behind the woodshed.

I don't see this under any circumstance, but I just wanna walk out with the win. Two good teams playing strong, nasty football.

C'mon Browns, lfggggggggggggggg

interesting matchup.

Broncos take the ball away, Browns give the ball away.

Browns run the ball, Broncos have trouble with the run.

this could indeed be another ugly game like last week.

gotta go with the home team with the better QB. Broncos 17, Browns 13

Last week, one penalty on the defense all game.
This week, two on the first drive.
Browns defense tends to give it up on the road.

Or a fumble. Stephaniski is a good coach.....but man he screws up a very high percentage of calls in big situations

DTR don't look bad, but its obvious they are just going to call the simplest game with him as QB. That means they better hope their D is up to hold and so far today, they haven't.

H2H on Ford was not called on the last drive...really sickens me when we saw guys pulled off the field for concussion protocol much more often a year ago

What has happened? The Ford hit was obvious and the DB or defender should have been immediately flagged...this is an area the Refs have STOPPED!!!
Who controls the Refs? paging Roger Goodell....paging Roger Goodell.

Poor rookie, gonna be an early exit possibly, really got leveled under the chin on that throw

-Back in the day there would not be a flag thrown on that play

Users who are viewing this thread