What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Broncos at Chargers** (-2.5, 44) (1 Viewer)

I've been on the mountain too shouting for the Javonte big game for month. Thiiiiiiiiiis is the week. Ha ha

Russ vs Herbert. The Peyton edge leans me to a Broncos win.

The Chargers are who we thought they were.
The Broncos are not who we thought they were.
Chargers play like they know something bad will happen at some point and they lose a close game.
Broncos playing with a lot more confidence,so...

Denver- 27
Los Angeles B Team- 23

Can someone explain why they don't let Dicker kick and insist on turning it over on downs instead?

As a Chargers fan, I don't agree with all of Staley's 4th down choices, but it's worth noting they were 11/20 on 4th down entering this game, which ranked 10th best in the NFL. The 20 attempts was tied for 8th most entering the game.

Can someone explain why they don't let Dicker kick and insist on turning it over on downs instead?

As a Chargers fan, I don't agree with all of Staley's 4th down choices, but it's worth noting they were 11/20 on 4th down entering this game, which ranked 10th best in the NFL. The 20 attempts was tied for 8th most entering the game.
The one in the red zone was understandable. The second one that would've been like a 43 yard kick... That was idiotic IMO.

They'd be down 6-7 instead of 0-10 if they kicked both imo

Is Denver a Playoff team?

7-6 after today
4 games left

at Detroit...they look vulnerable right now
New England...don't let TNF vs the Steelers fool you, it's still Bailey Zappe
Chargers...you see it today
at Raiders

They could go 11-6 possibly, 10-7 very possible

Is Denver a Playoff team?

7-6 after today
4 games left

at Detroit...they look vulnerable right now
New England...don't let TNF vs the Steelers fool you, it's still Bailey Zappe
Chargers...you see it today
at Raiders

They could go 11-6 possibly, 10-7 very possible
Seems likely the way they are going. Easily see 3 wins in those four games. Payton is an egotistical maniac but he has reason to be. The improvement of this team over last year with similar talent is telling, the difference between a professional coach and a dumb coach.

Ekeler seems to be running the best but they they lied about going with the hot hand and won't stick with him
Agreed.
I thought they were setting him up hoping on of the other backs would step up vs a weak Denver run D but Ekeler had one of his best days.
Something more amiss there me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread