What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Browns**(-3, 37.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

It's too bad Njoku didn't cut inside and stay inbounds because Chicago would had to call a timeout and it would have not given them a chance to get ball back.

It is these things players are not aware of in end of game action.

Thank god that guy dropped that. Browns needed to not go out of bounds on that long catch. They should also ran the ball to try and get more time off and get a 1st down.

I don't like giving the other team a shot when they only need a FG.

WTF you have to tackle that guy JFC like I said if Njoku didn't go out of bounds...........

Pretty wild that ol' Joe Flacco comes in off the street and has the two best games for a Browns QB this year three starts in.

I can't believe the Browns let that guy go down the sideline like that pretty absurd now Chicago is 1 play away from FG range.

AHHH, Mooney!!!!!!!!

ETA: Another Bears loss where Fields played more than good enough to win and was let down by his weapons.

My heart dropped out of my body for a second there I knew that was a miracle play that was about to happen when it fell into his hands how he did not catch that I will never know. Glad he didn't as a Browns fan.

I actually thought they would attempt a FG. But maybe the kicker doesn’t have a strong enough leg? I think it would have been 62.

I actually thought they would attempt a FG. But maybe the kicker doesn’t have a strong enough leg? I think it would have been 62.
They had an opportunity to attempt a 55 yd in the 1H going the same direction, but chose the HM then too.

Pretty wild that ol' Joe Flacco comes in off the street and has the two best games for a Browns QB this year three starts in.
...what? Flacco was awful today.
He did throw for 212 yards in the 4th qtr, pretty amazing actually.

Not only did Mooney drop that last pass, he whiffed on the block on the 4th down bootleg play. The game swung on that play.

Justin Fields becomes the first QB since 2000 to end the half and game on INT..
Neither were really his fault, but that first one clearly hit the ground. I guess since it ended the half, no one cared to review it.
Stat correction coming?
I'm not sure how that works. It was ruled an INT and everyone went into the locker room.

Fox showed the replay from a good angle before the second half started and the ball clearly hit the ground.

In theory it should have been reviewed and reversed, but the officials failed to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread