What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Rams** (-4, 40.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

LA Rams have come alive behind Kyrin Williams. Wait, who? What is the background on this RB, do the Rams fans trust him against a somewhat tough defense?

Joe Flacco versus Matthew Stafford. I love it.
Actually it's Stafford against The Browns defense which has been great at home but quite generous on the road,and Myles is dinged up.
That means it's Flacco against The Rams defense and that Aaron guy,not the Rogers one.
I think The Rams stay in the playoff hunt while The Browns begin to worry...

Team From L.A.- 27
Keebler Elves- 13

Joe Flacco versus Matthew Stafford. I love it.
Actually it's Stafford against The Browns defense which has been great at home but quite generous on the road,and Myles is dinged up.
That means it's Flacco against The Rams defense and that Aaron guy,not the Rogers one.
I think The Rams stay in the playoff hunt while The Browns begin to worry...

Team From L.A.- 27
Keebler Elves- 13
Begin??? As a Browns fan, I am permanently worried.

The Browns defense should file a patent for giving up 14 easy points every first quarter on the road because this is another textbook crappy defensive start.

Can't afford to lose Puka to injury he was having a monster game too why do I play this game

Users who are viewing this thread