What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Rams** (-4, 40.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Myles injured but the killer injury that the Rams have able to exploit is Denzel Ward OUT.
Stafford is FEASTING on his replacement Mike Ford. Just killing us.

Hate the XP there. Go for 2. If you get it the game is over. If you don't they still need 7. I hate leaving it up to a potential 2 pt conversion. Having that 2 score lead is game over.

I think we should have punted and tried to flip the field
No.....frickin....way
with 3 TOs and the 2 minute TO? Absolutely. Defense needs a stop either way. Here we gave it to them in scoring range.
No. Basically one first down they win. We couldn't even stop them here
Same is true here. And if they didn't get a first, they could still score. Can't do that from their own 20.

WOW Kyren, I listened to too many who thought this guy was just a JAG. He may never have a better year but the guy is a professional RB.

No.....frickin....way
with 3 TOs and the 2 minute TO? Absolutely. Defense needs a stop either way. Here we gave it to them in scoring range.
Same is true here. And if they didn't get a first, they could still score. Can't do that from their own 20.
Just, no dude. No

Well, was only a matter of time before it got bad, and wow.
However, I wonder what things look like if idiot doesn't shank the XP

No.....frickin....way
Just, no dude. No
Well, I disagree. By the way, how'd your plan work out?

No.....frickin....way
Just, no dude. No
Well, I disagree. By the way, how'd your plan work out?
As well as it woulda worked out if we punted.
So we can't get 5 yards or stop them..........so let's punt, get a three and out, then drive like 80 yards in a minute and a half with no time outs for a TD.

Not sure, but seems like trying to make one play for five yards was the better choice.

Users who are viewing this thread