What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns At Saints - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Football isn't supposed to make you sad
I'm not sad.

It's the Browns.

I expected to get blown out on the road.

At least it was entertaining.

And by entertaining I mean it was fun trying to guess how the Browns were going to snatch victory form the jaws of defeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns outplayed the Saints most of the game. Nothing for the Saints to feel proud about. Screw ‘scoreboard’ - this is a Saints loss.

Browns outplayed the Saints most of the game. Nothing for the Saints to feel proud about. Screw ‘scoreboard’ - this is a Saints loss.
nope, it’s a win. 

trust me, even though we haven’t seen one in almost two years.  

Feel terrible for that kicker. His nfl career is over in week 2.
Why? He's incompetent at his chosen profession. No different than the loser at work you have to pick up the slack for every time something has to get done. You fire that POS same as you fire this guy. You have one job and you suck at it, hope you got that college degree. I don't feel bad for him, GTFO.

I’ve never seen anything like that at any level of football :lmao: :lmao:  
And you know what's really sad? This game probably doesn't break our top 10 of disappointing losses. Most teams/fans can't get their head around missing one XP let alone two and two FG's. Browns fans call that Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread